Office Services Associate
Company: The Millennium Group
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionNow is a great time to join our growing company!
The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award-winning business process
outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning,
reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500
companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher
education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team
players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team
of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual
who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the
industry.The Office Services Associate II supports the department
in managing outsourced scanning services, assisting with mail
services, filing and uploading documents, preparation of
coversheets, data entry, and various office
- Enter and manage orders for policies and files sent to
outsourced scanning vendor
- Receive & process digital files and distribute notifications to
- Maintain detailed spreadsheet for tracking progress of scanned
- Perform occasional scanning and any prep work required to scan
documents in house.
- Work in various computer systems to find or identify policy and
- Indexing daily mail to determine handling staff and forward
- Receive original documents after scanning & prepare boxes for
archiving and shipment.
- Assist in routing electronic mail and faxes.
- Maintains time, volume and delivery records.
- Operate postage machine to process outgoing mail.
- Input shipment information into FedEx online program.
- Process all new file search requests received from the company
- Respond to requests for status updates on files submitted for
- Provide direction to other team members assisting in this
- Assist in other areas of the office services operations, as
- Provide back up in the absence of the Site Lead.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer care on the phone, in
email and in person.
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard
data and information.Qualifications:
- Strong typing and ten key skills (data entry)
- High school diploma or equivalent and some college experience
preferred but not required.
- Must be customer focused and display a professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess general computer knowledge (MS Office).
- Possess experience with MS Excel.
- 1-2 years prior supervisory, management experience
- Prior experience working in a Document Imaging / or high-volume
office production environment preferred.
- Works with a high level of accuracy and attention to
- Ability to prepare and present unit metric reporting
- Ability to identify and solve routine problems as they
- Requires lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Handle multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to effectively work individually of in team
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: The Millennium Group, Petaluma , Office Services Associate, Administration, Clerical , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!