Posted on: July 31, 2022
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling
or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in
2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers
residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to
their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to
help everyone find their place in the world.Compass seeks a
Marketing Advisor to join the team that shapes all of our agents'
marketing and branding projects from concept to execution. This
team provides vital project management, strategic support, and
empowers agents to achieve their marketing goals. You will deliver
value that makes clients' marketing efforts more efficient, less
time-consuming, and more impactful while collaborating with various
stakeholders to create offerings and strategies that positively
affect the agent experience on a 'big picture' scale.At Compass You
- Deliver world-class client service while consulting with our
customers daily to identify their marketing needs, build strategic
marketing plans to guide them to success, and help execute to
deliver on those needs efficiently.
- Provide guidance and outstanding white-glove service to our
- Learn the Compass advantage and be an advocate for our
- Develop an understanding and promote the value and application
of our products, tools, and programs to our customers, both
generally and in response to specific marketing needs.
- Create strategic marketing plans in tandem with the Compass
platform that will allow our customers to maximize the
effectiveness of their budgets against tactics that will work
toward achieving their marketing goals and grow their business;
this includes branding, print advertising, digital, social, direct
mail, video, paid media, etc.
- Move quickly to organize and assemble templated creative work
such as print ads, brochures, and more utilizing InDesign.
- Liaise between the company's design team and agents to
communicate and coordinate the delivery of larger projects and all
associated materials (photography, copywriting, overall content
development, etc), while establishing cohesion between the Compass
brand and the marketing/advertising deliverables of our
- Provide "surprise & delight" experiences for our customers,
from personalized recognition notes to proactively crafting
targeted marketing strategies.
- Thoughtfully analyze and optimize your customer's marketing
plans to help inform future strategies, exceeding agent
- Work with advertising and media vendors to secure agent
advertising spend and budget allocations, as well as opportunities
for the local Compass brand.
- Stay attuned to national and local real estate market trends &
- Cultivate relationships with your customers to provide a sense
of community and culture.What We Are Looking For
- 2-5 years of marketing experience.
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills; building
and managingrelationships with empathy while handling objections
- Possess a deep understanding of marketing strategy and planning
with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude
of marketing channels.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven track record
to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership over your own
accounts while working collaboratively in a team environment to
drive best practices.
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment, evolving
responsibilities, and wearing multiple hats.
- Passionate about the intersection of marketing and technology
and you have the ability to speak to the benefits of it.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically
- Prior real estate industry experience preferred.Do your best
work, be your authentic self.At Compass, we believe that everyone
deserves to find their place in the world - a place where they feel
like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where
they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded
in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to
diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal
opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages,
robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at
helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.Notice for
Keywords: Compass, Petaluma , Marketing Advisor, Advertising , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!