Project Manager - Product Development
Posted on: January 8, 2021
The Project Manager works with all functional areas of Ygrene's
business to understand, develop, design, and translate business
needs into documented project business requirements for use by the
technology delivery teams.Project Manager Duties and
- Plans, executes, and delivers all projects on time and within
budget in accordance with business objectives and priorities.
- Tracks project status and manages project teams to mitigate
issues and risks.
- Oversees change management to ensure project success and value
- Shapes technology strategy and demand from the business.
- Negotiates innovative business solutions that satisfy customer
needs, are consistent with architectural guidelines, and conform to
- Develops business cases that identify the business value and
ROI of technology enabled initiatives
- Leads and consults on business process design and works with
business partners to elicit, analyze, and document business
- Collaborates with technology teams (internal and external) to
communicate business priorities, translate business requirements
into technical requirements and identify appropriate solutions
- Works with multiple stakeholders to assess the impact of
proposed solutions, facilitate deployments and minimize disruption
- Performs User Acceptance Test when needed
- Coordinates Change Management, Communication, and
- Coordinates the project resources to ensure that projects are
delivered on time and within budget
- Defines and tracks project milestones while developing,
maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery
- Ensures all projects meet success parameters and ROI targets
stated in business case.
- Perform special projects and research as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Project Manager Skills and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of demonstrated project management or product
- Financial services and/or PACE product experience is a
- Salesforce implementation experience
- Experience with JIRA, MySQL, and Qlik, preferred
- Hands on experience with cross functional execution
- Excellent project management and team leadership skills
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and understanding
of the business processes, technology platforms, and
- Ability to understand business functionality and translate it
- Ability to create compelling business cases with accurate cost
and effort estimations
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work
- Understanding of software development lifecycles (i.e., Agile,
SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative)
- Ability to partner with multiple stakeholders and influence
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management,
from individual contributors to the executive teamCertifications
- Project Management Professional (PMP), preferred
- Scaled Agile Product Owner or equivalent, preferred
- Salesforce Administrator Certification, preferredWork
Environment and Physical Demands:
- This position operates in a professional office environment and
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, scanners, and filing cabinets.
- Work environment is indoors with majority of time spent sitting
at a desk.
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, sit, walk, twist and turn.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and calculator.
Keywords: Ygrene, Petaluma , Project Manager - Product Development, Executive , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!