Inside Account Manager - CA
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell Ygrene financing programs to our designated channel
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key
personnel in designated partner accounts.
- Develop business case with partner to demonstrate how our
program generates additional profits and/or top line revenue for
- Earn the right with the partner to be their financing option of
- Works directly with senior leadership, marketing and sales
teams at each partner to ensure that they have the required
information, sales tools and support.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops
mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical
milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an
ongoing basis and secures information on competitive offerings
being made to partners.
- Sell through partner organizations to property owners in
coordination with partner sales resources.
- Responsible for securing sustained and effective co-marketing
program including lead generation, lead capture, and
- Coordinate the involvement of Ygrene personnel, including
support, marketing, and management resources, in order to meet
partner performance objectives and partners' expectations.
- Ensure compliance with partner agreements
- Perform special projects and research as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONSKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2 year or more Mortgage and Real Estate Experience a plus.
- Experience in traditional consumer financing and alternative
financing strategies such as P.A.C.E., leasing and Power Purchase
Agreements (PPA's) a plus.
- Experience working with distributors, system integrators, value
added re-sellers and manufacturer's representatives plus.
- Experience in the residential contractor, home improvement and
energy efficiency market a plus.
- Self-starter; ability to take the initiative to identify the
top partners in each finance category and win the right to be their
preferred financing partner.
- Willingness and personality to train and support partner sales
- Attention to detail and ability to actively monitor channel
- Ability to identify new opportunities, product offerings, and
refinements to process and effectively working with team members to
develop these new initiatives while maintaining successful core
partner sales efforts.
- Willingness to participate in trade shows and other marketing
events as part of partner's marketing plan.
- Managing sales reporting systems and delivering monthly and
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus
- No travel required. This is an inside positionWork Environment
& Physical Requirements:
- This position operates in a professional office environment and
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, scanners, and filing cabinets.
- Work environment is indoors with majority of time spent sitting
at a desk.
- Ability to stand, ben, stoop, sit, walk, twist and turn.
- Ability to lift, up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and calculator.Please note
this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. This document does not represent an employment
Keywords: Ygrene, Petaluma , Inside Account Manager - CA, Executive , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!