Currently seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator. This
person will be coordinating the marketing programs, advertising,
events and trade shows.
- Will assist planning, implementing, and coordinating corporate,
branch, and buying groups marketing programs.
- Assists implementing of company?s annual promotional events or
- Executes short and long-term advertising programs.
- Implements advertising programs consistent with marketing and
- Designs, develops, produces and prepares creative graphics.
- Creates marketing collateral materials such as brochures, direct
mail, advertising, website materials, posters, packaging, and logos
for products and services.
- Maintains promotional goods inventory.
- Prepares promotional literature for various audiences including
company personnel, special target groups, and selected
- Conducts research, complies and types reports.
- Coordinates meeting, preparing and distributing agendas, meeting
material, reserves and prepares facilities.
- May organize and coordinates trade show exhibits, seminars and
meetings to promote new products.
- Assists in planning and implementing internal and external
company related events.
- Coordinates travel arrangements.
- Bachelor?s degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe and other graphic software
- Project oriented.
- Must be flexible, weekends might be required due to events.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Apply for this amazing opportunity as a Marketing Coordinator!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected