Retail Store Manager
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for delivering a best in class experience
for customers and their store team. Manages all phases of the
customer environment and team to achieve and exceed financial
targets and customer satisfaction scores. Delivers tight
operational and financial controls in a cost- effective manner.
Hires, coaches and evaluates personnel based on performance
standards. Develops personal performance plans with employees and
provides continuous performance feedback and quarterly performance
plan reviews. Develops processes and procedures to drive department
efficiencies, assist in development and meeting of, departmental
budget. Manages team which may include exempt and non- exempt
employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as
required.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Delivers a world class customer and employee experience,
achieving sales goals and running an operationally sound
- Ensures a culture consistent with the expectations of the
company by selecting the best talent and inspiring them daily with
a focus on development, feedback/coaching, sales and service
excellence, training and personal accountability.
- Communicates business initiatives, performance standards and
process/policy know-how striving for high performance and
compliance. Leverages the net promoter system (NPS) to monitor
customer feedback, coach and improve the in-store experience.
- In-store owner for merchandising, brand, resets and all
associated training compliance.
- Coaches and develops team members on how to position all
company products with customers.
- Efficiently runs in-store operations including inventory, cycle
counts, cash management and other applicable processes and
- Responsible for appropriate staffing levels and efficient
- Leverages available tools to monitor customer feedback, coach
and take action to improve the store experience.
- Reviews and analyzes operational and financial reports to
improve operational performance and metrics.
- Builds collaborative relationships with market, region and
- Follows and administers cash handling policies and
- Leads the retail experience of a well-visited location and
strives to enhance store and customer experience to be
- May participate in retail test and pilot experiences related to
product, store design and operational improvements.
- Typically manages a team of 8-12 direct reports.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and
move about the store constantly.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience5-7
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Petaluma , Retail Store Manager, Executive , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!