Sr. Global Planning Manager -CamelBak
Company: Savage Arms, (Canada) Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are
passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our
customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable
workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce:
rich in talent, background, ideas and experience. Responsibilities
and Qualifications Primary Responsibilities:
- Contribute to an environment in which all team members are
respected individually and are motivated to improve both their
individual and team contributions to achieve desired business
- Motivationally lead the Planning Department, ensuring that
demand and supply teams work interdependently to forecast and
- Maintains direct responsibility for planning a designated
category of product that may include demand, supply, or both.
- Drive process efficiencies and reporting capabilities that
support increased responsiveness to opportunities and threats to
KPI's for fulfillment and inventory planning.
- Optimize supply chain on-time delivery performance through
collaboration with stakeholders to include international suppliers,
product operations, customer service, and sales.
- Identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement
of forecast accuracy, inventory level, and fulfillment targets as
- Coordinate with Finance to ensure effective alignment of demand
plans with financial forecasts.
- Assist in the development and implementation of
medium-to-complex systems projects that drive end-to-end
improvement in planning processes, efficiencies, and
- Manage effective communications and cross-functional
relationships with all CamelBak teams and suppliers.
- Develop a consistent review and consensus process with the
CamelBak leadership team for approval of proposed buys.
- Actively participate in the S&OP process to include key
reporting and participation in monthly reviews.
- Manage effective balancing of inventory among multiple sites
- Work hand-in-hand with product operations on rolling forecasts,
capacity planning, NPI's, expedites, and production priorities. We
offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits
including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life
insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add
value to an exciting mission! Our Postings are not intended for
distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory
where such distribution or use would violate local law or would
subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or
territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any
jurisdiction, country or territory. Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled Posted 9 Days Ago
Full time R0006870 About Us Vista Outdoor is an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants are considered for employment without
regard race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status, and any other
characteristics protected by law.--The EEO--Law poster is available
you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any
part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to--
firstname.lastname@example.org .--Please note that this email address is
for accommodation purposes only. Vista Outdoor will not respond to
inquiries for other purposes.
Keywords: Savage Arms, (Canada) Inc., Petaluma , Sr. Global Planning Manager -CamelBak, Executive , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!