Career Opportunities: Manager, Technical Lead/Project Manager (5747)
Company: BAUSCH + LOMB INCORPORATED
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Requisition ID -5747 -- -Posted -11/08/2021 -- -R&D
Development Petaluma -- -R&D -- -US - Petaluma, CA -- - City
(1) Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) is a global
company that develops, manufactures and markets a range of
pharmaceutical, medical device and over-the-counter products,
primarily in the therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology
and dermatology. We are delivering on our commitments as we build
an innovative company dedicated to advancing global health. Each
day, Bausch Health products are used by over 150 million people
around the world. Our approximately 21,000 employees are united
around our mission of improving people's lives with our health care
products, and we manufacture and market health care products
directly or indirectly in approximately 100 countries. - Job
Position Project Manager Position -Drug Development Description:
Job Description Overview & Responsibilities Bausch Health Pharma is
a diverse pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on
our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high
performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our
company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any
challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along
with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set
goals based on our organization's potential and what we hope it
will become. A successful candidate is expected to
- Be primarily focused on the R&D development of products
within the Gastroenterology and Dermatology therapeutic area. The
programs are expected to be in various development stages - in
early development to late-stage development (i.e., pre-IND to Phase
4). The project scope may include other therapeutic areas or
generic product development as needed.
- Be responsible for the effective management (organization,
planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and evaluation) of
all aspects of pharmaceutical development projects.
- Be responsible for overall project execution and on time
delivery of milestones Drive project execution in accordance to
product development process.
- In concert with the project team, the Manager will develop and
manage the cross-functional integrated project plan, ensuring
milestones and goals are met.
- He/She will develop and maintain the project timelines,
milestones and develop and track budgets for the projects.
- This incumbent will lead the review of status of projects at
stage gates, and when significant deviations occur will identify
and mitigate risks. He/She will then manage communication to senior
members of the group and across the cross functional teams.
- The incumbent will drive communication within teams, within the
department, and across functional areas.
- In concert with the project core team, he/she may design and
execute the project strategy.
- He/She will effectively communicate project status to
management and provide resolution of project issues.
- He/She under the guidance of senior member(s) may be involved
in overseeing the collaboration activities with external partners
in the integration of services, technologies and capabilities to
ensure delivery of project (where relevant).
- He/she, under the guidance of senior member(s) may also be
involved in commercial/licensing/partnering/intellectual property
activities related to the project(s). Qualifications: A minimum of
a bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or Engineering discipline and
a minimum of 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical R&D
environment or equivalent is required.
- An Advanced Degree, MS, MBA, and a minimum of 3 years'
experience in pharmaceutical R&D environment or equivalent is
- Combined with either/or experience above a minimum of 3 years'
experience in project management, leading multi-disciplinary
project teams through the various phases of product development is
- Experience with co-development partners/arrangement and/or
international experience preferred
- The successful candidate is required to be knowledgeable in
pharmaceutical product development (oral dosage forms as well as
topical dosage forms) and have good understanding of the
interdependencies of development activities
- Relevant experience in managing products focused within
Gastroenterology and or Dermatology fields is preferred. This
includes basic know how of the key functional areas such as
clinical operations, Chemistry, Manufacturing, Controls (CMC),
non-clinical development, cGMP requirements.
- Good working knowledge of regulatory requirements for product
registration in the US
- Expertise in the application of project management software
(e.g. MS Project) and in the use of the project/portfolio
management systems required
- Proven negotiation, issue resolution and team building skills
- The successful candidate proactively identifies and acts to
resolve project issues, including those related to timing,
resources and funding, to prevent delays in project milestones
- The successful candidate independently documents project
issues, agreements and decisions in team minutes in a timely manner
- Must demonstrate capability to represent project teams at
senior management meetings
- Excellent communication and presenting skills are expected This
position may be available in the following location(s): US -
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated
through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read -Bausch Health's Job Offer Fraud
Keywords: BAUSCH + LOMB INCORPORATED, Petaluma , Career Opportunities: Manager, Technical Lead/Project Manager (5747), Executive , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!