Director of Staff Development (DSD)
Company: Windsor Care Center of Petaluma
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Windsor Care Center of Petaluma is now hiring a Director of
Staff Development (DSD)! Come join our winning team!
Who we are:
Windsor Cares - it's more than a name! Windsor Care Center of
Petaluma has a mission to consistently deliver high quality,
person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and
integrity. We strive to enrich and enhance every life we touch.
If you can answer YES, we'd be excited to meet you!
- Are you ready to join our topnotch clinical team?
- Do you value and promote teamwork?
- Are you committed to providing the highest quality patient
- Are you ready to join our facility in maintaining or attaining
a 5-Star Quality Measures rating?
- Can you be committed to our mission to enrich and enhance every
life we touch, both residents and team-members?What makes us
- A talented and motivated group of individuals who all have the
same goal in mind - making a difference in the lives of our
residents and team
- Outstanding leadership support
- Clinical training and hands-on practical experience
- We provide exceptional and meaningful care and service to our
residents, the team and the community we serve
- Culture of success driven by supportWhat you will do:
As a Director of Staff Development (DSD), you will provide the
necessary orientation, educational and learning opportunities
within a supportive environment that will assist staff in gaining
knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to perform assigned
duties safely and effectively. Our DSD monitors the activities of
nursing staff to ensure quality care that complies with state,
federal and corporate standards. They also direct the infection
prevention and control program and its activities.
- Minimum 2 years' experience providing direct care to multiple
- Nursing degree from accredited college or graduation from
approved LVN/LPN or RN program
- Current unencumbered license to practice as an LVN/LPN or RN in
- Knowledge of, or training in, adult learning or previous
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices, procedures,
terminology, laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to
long-term careWould be great:
- Infection Prevention Certified
- Supervisory experience
- Experience with PointClickCareWindsor Cares for You!
- Competitive pay scale
- Great benefits - Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dedicated and local leadership supportGrow with Windsor:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clinical scholarships
- Continual education credits
- Attendance bonus programs
- Ongoing clinical & leadership trainingConnect with us:Facebook:
@windsorcares - www.facebook.com/windsorcaresLinkedIn:
@windsorcares - www.linkedin.com/company/windsorcaresTwitter:
@windsorcares - www.twitter.com/windsorcaresCompany career page:
www.windsorcares.com/careers-search Windsor3Equal Opportunity
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law, and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Windsor Care Center of Petaluma, Petaluma , Director of Staff Development (DSD), Executive , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!