Senior Manager Customer Care
Company: Friedman's Home Improvement
Posted on: June 20, 2022
We are currently hiring a highly motivated, team and
service-oriented, Customer Care Manager to join our team!
We offer: Great pay, amazing benefits, outstanding work
environment, career advancement opportunities, flexible schedules
and much, much more!
The Customer Care Manager will provide leadership, direction, and
on-going management for the newly created Customer Care Center
(CCC). This new role will be responsible for a team that delivers
outstanding customer service while creating quality standards and
performance metrics for Customer Care Team Members. The first focus
of the center will be the support of e-commerce and the service of
orders generated online, phone in orders, and the maintenance of
those orders while instilling a passion to exceed customer
expectations. As Friedman's expands its services and online
offerings, the CCM will be responsible for building a roadmap and
growing/scaling the CCC to ensure every customer interaction is the
best experience imaginable.
The CCM will have strong leadership skills and is responsible for
all aspects of building and leading the CC Team as they provide
support for customers. There will be a heavy emphasis on metrics,
reporting, and analyzing CCC data to improve processes, allocate
resources properly, maximize efficiency, and ensure overall
customer satisfaction through a growing and evolving Customer
The CCM will work closely with their VP to develop and implement
strategies and best practices to ensure CC Team Members meet their
performance metrics. Essential functions and activities include,
but are not limited to:
- Drive results and performance optimization through specific
KPIs and financials, while ensuring Service Level Agreements are
met with optimum quality and service
- Hire, onboard, train, coach, mentor, motivate and educate CC
TMs on an ongoing basis to ensure TMs are meeting their weekly,
monthly and quarterly goals
- Conduct regular Team Member reviews, provide discipline when
necessary, mentor up-and-coming Team Members to reach their highest
- Ensure all TMs follow CCC best practices and identify
opportunities for improvement around existing CCC processes, with
prompt notification to customers of delayed orders
- Maintain and schedule all CCC shifts through HRIS system
- Maintain a clear focus on customer needs; actively searching
for ways to increase customer satisfaction and delight; anticipate
and respond to customer needs and problems quickly, knowledgeably,
and with concern for their situation
- Analyze CCC metrics, prepare and present reports with key
- Oversee the maintenance of open orders using tools, technology
and reporting for all phone and web-based orders
- Responsible for providing information regarding lost, canceled
and delayed orders
- Authorize replacements, returns, refunds, and credits on
- Escalate issues to other Business Channels/functional areas as
- Conduct periodic surveys of customers to ensure quality
- Responsible for planning, designing and implementing of new
initiatives to support future business needs.
- Assist in the development of company programs and procedures
for the CCC and other company functions.
If you answered 'Yes' to the above, we'd love to hear from you!
At Friedman's Home Improvement, we've been helping our customers
build what's important to them for over 75 years. As the largest
locally owned home improvement, lumber and building materials
retailer in Sonoma and Mendocino counties, we are committed to
serving the evolving needs of our growing communities by hiring,
training, and assembling dynamic teams that understand how to meet
and exceed our customers' expectations. We are always looking to
add team members who are as passionate about customer service as
our customers are about their projects.
Friedman's Home Improvement is committed to the principle of equal
employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees
with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Keywords: Friedman's Home Improvement, Petaluma , Senior Manager Customer Care, Executive , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!