Part-time Assistant Manager Trainee (Only at selected locations)
Company: Big 5 Corp
Posted on: November 19, 2022
With over 430 stores located throughout the western United States,
Big 5 Sporting Goods is the neighborhood store that gets you ready
to play. For over 60 years, everything we do comes down to having
the most talented individuals on our team and a Part-time Assistant
Manager position is the perfect career opportunity for the sports
and outdoor enthusiast. The qualities of our team members serve as
a foundation for future growth and our managers provide leadership
and direction to the entire store team. Our Part-time Assistant
Manager gains knowledge and experience, required for promotion to
higher management positions under direction of experienced
personnel, by performing the following duties personally or through
subordinates. A well-defined training program will be provided to
help you develop your way in our management structure. Candidates
who apply for this position should be enthusiastic, energetic,
sports-minded people with solid customer service backgrounds and/or
educational paths well-suited for the industry.
- Performing customer sales and service
- Merchandising and compliance of all company policies
- Answering customer inquiries from telephone calls
- Setting promotional signage
- Enforcement of all company policies
- Learning and providing product descriptions
- Proposing add-on sales.
- Checking and retrieve merchandise from storage areas
- Organize, restock, and clean merchandise on the sales floor
Upon hire, your training will include:
- Store opening and closing procedures
- Training newly hired associates
- Directing sales and cashier associates throughout the
- Inventory control and enforcement of loss prevention
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice at Collection
*For Federal Protection and specific City Ordinance Information,
see links below.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must possess High School diploma, GED, High School Equivalency,
certificated equivalent and/or relevant experience.
- Must possess basic organizational and/or applicable math
- Upon accepting an offered position, candidate will be subject
- Light to moderate lifting may be required, with or without
- Must possess effective and demonstrable interactive and
- Flexible Scheduling.
Keywords: Big 5 Corp, Petaluma , Part-time Assistant Manager Trainee (Only at selected locations), Executive , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!