Assistant Manager (Boulevard Cinema)
Company: Petaluma Cinemas, LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Classification: FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME VARIABLE, NON-EXEMPT
Salary Level: $19.00 PER HOUR
Reports to: Theater General Manager
Great with People ? Eager to apply your skills to management?
Assistant Manager at Boulevard Cinema may be exactly what you are
looking for. If you have management experience (in theater,
service, or retail), are professional, trustworthy, and able to
work with a diverse group of people, read on. Primary
responsibility of the Assistant Manager is to assist the General
Manager in overseeing the daily operations of guest services,
facility management, and employee coaching and encouraging.
- Ensures that each guest receives outstanding guest service by
providing a guest-friendly environment.
- Performs as well as supervises duties of all areas; Concession,
Box Office, Kitchen and Usher.
- Recommends recruits, trains, develops, and assesses performance
outcomes of floor staff on a regular basis.
- Supports daily goals, tasks and assignments.
- Answers customer questions and courteously resolves
- Daily inventory count and cash-out registers at end of
- Keeps the theater clean and orderly.
- Watches for safety or security issues (trip hazards, lighting,
suspicious persons, etc.).
- Pours alcoholic beverages to Customers and complies with state
liquor laws and Cinema West policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by General Manager.
- Available to work evening hours, weekends, and holidays.
Requires regular and consistent attendance.
- Ability to communicate with all ages, genders, and
personalities. Ability to effectively and regularly converse in and
comprehend in English.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and to be able to
move quickly to meet peak demand before & after show times.
- Requires the ability to occasionally lift and clean food
preparation and soft drink equipment.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Teamwork Oriented.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
- Supervisory Responsibility
This job operates in a movie theater environment, sometimes in
theaters with limited lighting, with guests coming and going, and
peak rush times. The pace can be fast, but must always be
welcoming. We serve others! This position is very active and
requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching,
crawling, climbing, and lifting all day,
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma, some college course work preferred
1 year customer service experience
1 year employee supervisory experience
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required
to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and
to complete the required employment eligibility verification form
No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated
against because of race, color, gender, age, religious preference,
handicap, national origin, sexual orientation or marital
Keywords: Petaluma Cinemas, LLC, Petaluma , Assistant Manager (Boulevard Cinema), Executive , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!