Lead Account Sales Manager
Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: March 8, 2023
Job OverviewAccount Sales Manager Lead for Petaluma, CA and
surrounding areasHiring ImmediatelyThe Account Sales Manager Lead
is responsible for up-selling and fulfillment/replenishment,
focusing on execution. This position is accountable for assisting
in the development of the other Account Managers. Supporting Keurig
Dr Pepper brands like 7UP, Snapple, Core, Bai and other fan
favorites to retail stores within the assigned territory.
- Monday-Friday, 5:30am-until finishedBenefits
- Mileage reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle
(avg. 250 mi/wk)
- Full benefits package available Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company matchPosition Responsibilities
- Sell inKDP brands to maximize growth, share growth,
distribution, and to obtain specific volume objectives by providing
a seamless experience to customers in the absence of an Account
- Monitor ads and assist AM in follow up of execution of these
ads in the market for the area
- Monitor POI activation in bulk stores related to ads or
activity, and closing of voids week to week in the group assigned
- Develop and maintain a complete schedule of all approved
vacation, floating holiday, and any other paid time off for the AM
to ensure complete coverage of all routes.
- Conduct a monthly STS with each AM in your assigned group to
assist in their development.
- Conduct periodic training sessions for all Account Managers in
the department covering but not limited to safety, sales,
merchandising, and communication skills.
- Assist the District Manager in the day to day operation of the
district utilizing Margin Miner, Route Manager, MyDay, AmPlify, and
the EEA app.
- Fill in for District Manager and Merchandising Manager in the
- Learn all aspects of Merchandising Manager duties for bulk
area, including labor reports, XORA, Kronos, and how to build
schedules. Understand all KBI's related to this job duty.
- Participate in ongoing leadership and management training.
- Cross train in other departments and/or job functions to gain a
better understand of all departments to better prepare for future
- 3 years of customer service experience in a retail environment
or in a sales position being held accountable for sales
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid driver's license Company OverviewKeurig Dr Pepper (KDP)
is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual
headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue
in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft
drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and
mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in
the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system
that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and
partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and
consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that
meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig -,
Dr Pepper -, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters -, Canada Dry -,
Snapple -, Bai -, Mott's - and The Original Donut Shop -. The
Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than
120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution
centers across North America.Benefits built for you:Our people are
the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to
support your health and wellness as well as your personal and
financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to
enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you
feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity
in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified
applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information,
ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any
other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Petaluma , Lead Account Sales Manager, Executive , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...