Personal Lines Account Manager - High Net Worth
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Personal Lines Account Manager - High Net Worth The primary
function of a Personal Lines Account Manager in our High Net Worth
division is to provide first in class service to assigned clients
insurance and risk management needs. The Account Manager will have
total account responsibility, while enhancing relationships with
clients, staff, and carriers.Responsibilities Include:
- Manage an assigned book of business and to include:
- Claims Advocacy
- New Business to include:
- Research on behalf of client for best in market values
- Maintain reporting for accurate quotes
- Issue policies
- Cross-sell to client when appropriate
- Professional Accuracy & Organization to include:
- Maintain company standard of 10+ policies and guidelines
- Maintain accuracy in client management system
- Comply with errors and admissions procedures
- Provide prompt and excellent customer service
- Special Projects and other duties - as assignedRequirements:
- Education - High School graduate required. College Degree is
- Minimum of three years of relative industry working
- Must have an active insurance license.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products - particularly Outlook,
Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Professional demeanor and behavior is required.
- Must be organized and able to manage time effectively, in order
to meet deadlines.
- Must communicate effectively - spoken and written.
- Must work well in a team based environment and collaborate with
- Professional demeanor and behavior are required, as referenced
in Heffernan's core values (Habits).Compensation:The salary range
for this position is $85,000 to $95,000. The offer will depend on
the geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and
experience, among other factors. This role may also be eligible to
participate in a discretionary annual incentive program. Heffernan
offers a comprehensive benefits package; more details on which can
be found athttps://www.heffins.com/about-us/careers Heffernan
Habits (Expectations):These are practices that represent our unique
- Smooth The Path And Be Respectful - Being respectful of one
another is critical to developing and maintaining strong
relationships. We are in this together as a team.
- Do Good - This is our core. We strive to do good for our
clients, our company and our communities.
- Know Your Clients And Foster Relationships - Take the time to
listen and learn. Build, maintain, and enhance the connections you
make every day.
- Have Fun - Take the time to get to know your colleagues and
let's have fun! If we are happy and connected, we all will do a
better job for our clients.
- Answer The Phone (And Email) - Be available and responsive to
clients and colleagues.
- Be Humble And Own It - We all make mistakes - what's important
is that we take ownership for our mistakes and learn from them.
Humility shows a willingness to learn and improve.
- Celebrate And Value Our Differences - We strive to be
non-traditional. We all come from different backgrounds. Be open.
Listen to others stories and experiences. Make an effort to not
only include, but connect. -Working Conditions:
- Work environment is indoors, sitting at a desk for extended
periods of time.
- Daily use of computers, printers, and other common office
- This position may require flexibility to work hours outside of
a regular schedule.
Keywords: Heffins, Petaluma , Personal Lines Account Manager - High Net Worth, Executive , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...