Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted on: March 16, 2020
EmpRes Post Acute Health and Rehabilitation is accepting
applications for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Staff Nurse to join our
team. Our nurses love what they do here. We take pride in our
quality of care and exemplary customer satisfaction that is our
standard. We are a proud recipient of the 2019 Pinnacle Customer
Experience Award, Ranking in the top 15% of Long-Term and
Post-Acute Care providers nationwide. This award demonstrates to
current and future residents and staff our continued dedication to
providing the very best healthcare services available. Located in
the quiet town of Petaluma, California, our senior living campus
features walking paths, gardens, and fountains. The staff works
well together because they are driven by the idea that a happy
staff equals happy senior care residents. If you would like to join
a great team, and your passion is providing outstanding clinical
services, we want to talk with you!
Manage the nursing care of assigned residents to maximize
independence and self-direction for residents. Responsible for
safety of residents under their supervision. Manages day-to-day
compliance with Federal and State regulations, Center policies and
procedures, and standard of practice with regard to resident care.
Validates nursing staff functions within the scope of their
practice and complies with regulations, policies and
- Obtains and administers prescribed medications and treatments
in accordance with approved nursing techniques. Documents same
according to Center policy and standards of practice.
- Obtains supplies and prepares equipment to aid physician during
treatments and examinations of residents.
- Observes resident, records significant conditions and
reactions, and notifies supervisor, family (responsible party), and
physician of residents change in condition and reaction to drugs,
treatments, and significant incidents. Documents same according to
Center policy and standards of practice.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs
to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of resident.
Notifies parties as above and documents according to Center policy
and standards of practice.
- Provides supervision and directs Nursing Assistants function in
compliance with state and federal regulations and Center
- Administers appropriate disciplinary action for nursing staff
non-compliance with state and federal regulations and Center
policies and processes.
- Keeps resident family and physician informed of any changes in
resident behavior, medications, or conditions of health.
- Modifies resident care plan, care directives, Activities of
Daily Living (ADL), and Aide flow sheets in conjunction with
resident changes in condition.
- Current nursing licensure in the state of employment.
- One-year previous supervisory experience in hospital, SNF or
other related medical facility preferred.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Daily Pay Available
If you would like to be part of our team, please apply online or
come visit our facility at the address listed below!
EmpRes Post Acute Health and Rehabilitation
300 Douglas Street
Petaluma, CA 94952
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a
spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a
Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the
number one priority!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: EmpRes Healthcare Management, Petaluma , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!