Company: Yoh A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Observations at COVID Vax clinic.
Provide clinical advice/information for patients.
May need to vaccinate on occasion.
Registered Nurses (COVID-19) needed for a contract opportunity with
Yohs client located in Petaluma, CA!
Top Skills You Should Possess
- Previous experience in an Urgent Care setting
What Youll Be Doing
- Registered Nurses will be responsible for observing individuals
after they have received the COVID-19 vaccine; may administer
injections as needed
- Utilize PPE
- Monday - Friday, regular business hours
What You Need To Bring To The Table
- Active and unrestricted California RN license
- Previous experience in an Occupational / Employee Health,
Urgent Care, or related setting preferred
- Must have excellent customer service and communication
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
applications strongly preferred
Whats In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest global staffing
companies to meet your career aspirations. Yohs network of client
companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65
years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yohs extensive talent
community that will provide you with access to Yohs vast network of
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly EPayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Keywords: Yoh A Day & Zimmermann Company, Petaluma , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!