Licensed Vocational Nurse
Company: Yoh A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Licensed Vocational Nurse (COVID-19) needed for a contract
opportunity with Yohs client located in Petaluma, CA. (We also have
several openings in cities around Greater San Francisco, San Jose,
Sacramento, and Stockton area!
Top Skills You Should Possess / What Youll Be Doing:
- Licensed Vocational Nurse will be performing anterior nasal
swabs to as a means of COVID testing
- Administer COVID-19 vaccinations and occasional Flu
- Utilize PPE
- Schedule: Based on Location, mostly 40hrs/week M-F. There are
some variable and weekend shifts that are also available.
What You Need To Bring To The Table
- Active and unrestricted California LVN license
- Previous experience in an Occupational / Employee Health,
Urgent Care, or related setting preferred
- Must have excellent customer service and communication
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
applications strongly preferred
Whats In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest global staffing
companies to meet your career aspirations. Yohs network of client
companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65
years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yohs extensive talent
community that will provide you with access to Yohs vast network of
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly EPayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Keywords: Yoh A Day & Zimmermann Company, Petaluma , Licensed Vocational Nurse, Healthcare , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!