Physical Therapist Home Health 25k Bonus
Company: AccentCare, Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Overview:Building Better Together. Bringing passion and purpose
to all we do!
We have a bold vision to reimagine care. And that's possible
because of every individual team member. AccentCare believes
investing in people and their opportunities produce more satisfying
careers, personal growth, and better patient outcomes. In addition,
we emphasize training and hiring a diverse workforce with the lived
experience and skills to deliver culturally competent, inclusive
care.Responsibilities:At AccentCare, we Make a Difference!
As one of the nation's largest post-acute healthcare providers, we
are proud to serve our local communities with personalized and
patient-centric care. We leverage our national resources to stay
current with the latest innovations in treatments, technology, and
therapeutic practices. We are a learning organization and offer
many opportunities for professional advancement through ongoing
training, online continuing education, tuition and CEU
reimbursement. Moreover, our leadership and management teams
actively seek to promote from within.
Why working at AccentCare is different.
The typical workday of an AccentCare employee is 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
but in contrast to a hospital environment, a career in Home Health
offers you the flexibility that you may need during the day. Our
employees aren't confined to a traditional office environment.
Rather, they are out-and-about during the day, learning the ins and
outs of their city or town, and collaborating with an
interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals to achieve
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Job Description/Requirements:As a Physical Therapist you will:
- Assess and evaluate therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional
status and participate in developing the total plan of care.
- Direct physical therapy treatment.
- Instruct patients, families and caregivers in the use and care
of therapeutic appliances.
- Prepare and submit clinical notes in a timely manner.
- Adhere to the Company's code of
conduct.Qualifications:Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Master's degree in physical therapy approved by CAPTE
accredited physical therapist education program
- Must be currently licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist
within the state of agency operation and compliant with accepted
professional standards and practices
- Minimum Nine (9) months appropriate experience as a physical
- Community/home health experience is preferred
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Valid driver's license and an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or home health requirements and is in
good working order
Keywords: AccentCare, Inc., Petaluma , Physical Therapist Home Health 25k Bonus, Healthcare , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!