Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Santa Rosa
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path
and work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding
challenges. You will have large impact by providing nursing
services, training, and supports to address the medical or
psychiatric needs of individuals with a brain injury, intellectual
and developmental disability, a substance use disorder, and/or has
an emotional or behavioral disability.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure
quality services are provided.
- Administer medications and provide documentation as well as
oversee and monitor staff members who administer medications.
- Provide prescribed medical treatment by physician's orders and
personal care services.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care services to be
included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), and respond to
changes of condition.
- Provide training to staff members including universal
precautions, infection control, and medication administration.
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and
professional service providers.
- Provide training for individuals served with topics including
self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD
prevention and smoking cessation.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing or related field, or a graduate
of an accredited LPN program.
- One year of experience working with population served in a
- Current state LPN or LVN License.
- Current drivers license, car registration, and auto
- Additional certifications as required by state licensing
regulations such as CPR/FA and HIV/AIDS certification, BBP, and ACT
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, individuals
served, and families.
- You will make a difference every day and help to provide
quality of life enhancing services to the individuals we serve.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
We have a rewarding work environment for you - come join our team -
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sevita, Petaluma , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Santa Rosa, Healthcare , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!