Registered Nurses (RNs)
Company: Windsor Care Center of Petaluma
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Windsor Care Center of Petaluma is now hiring Registered Nurses
(RNs)! Come join our winning team!
Who we are:
Windsor Cares - it's more than a name! Windsor Care Center of
Petaluma has a mission to consistently deliver high quality,
person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and
integrity. We strive to enrich and enhance every life we touch.
If you can answer YES, we'd be excited to meet you!
- Are you ready to join our topnotch clinical team?
- Do you value and promote teamwork?
- Are you committed to providing the highest quality patient
- Are you ready to join our facility in maintaining or attaining
a 5-Star Quality Measures rating?
- Can you be committed to our mission to enrich and enhance every
life we touch, both residents and team-members?What makes us
- A talented and motivated group of individuals who all have the
same goal in mind - making a difference in the lives of our
residents and team
- Outstanding leadership support
- Clinical training and hands-on practical experience
- We provide exceptional and meaningful care and service to our
residents, the team and the community we serve
- Culture of success driven by supportWhat you will do:
As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will plan and deliver nursing care
to residents in accordance with current company, federal, state and
local standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure that the
highest degree of quality care and dignity is maintained at all
times. As a nurse leader, you will guide and support a team of
LVN/LPNs and CNAs.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as an RN in the
state - New Grads Welcomed!
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices, procedures,
terminology, laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to
long-term careWould be great:
- Nursing experience providing direct care to multiple
- Experience in Skilled Nursing environment
- Experience with PointClickCareWindsor Cares for You!
- Competitive pay scale
- Great benefits - Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dedicated and local leadership supportGrow with Windsor:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clinical scholarships
- Continual education credits
- Attendance bonus programs
- Ongoing clinical & leadership trainingConnect with us:Facebook:
@windsorcares - www.facebook.com/windsorcaresLinkedIn:
@windsorcares - www.linkedin.com/company/windsorcaresTwitter:
@windsorcares - www.twitter.com/windsorcaresCompany career page:
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protectedby law, and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Windsor Care Center of Petaluma, Petaluma , Registered Nurses (RNs), Healthcare , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!