Director of Patient Care Services - RN
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: July 26, 2022
We are looking for a fantastic nurse to lead and manage our
growing home heath team.
This Director position will have oversight of of talented
clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care.
Your guidance, passion, dedication and drive will impact your team,
but also the lives of the patients and families who are in our
care. The Director of Patient Care Services is a critical role in
developing our team. But we are there for you too! We are a promote
from within and growing company we offer you job security and
upward mobility. Plus great pay and benefits.
Director of Patient Care Services will:
- Supervise clinical operations as well as office staff
- Referral assignment to strong clinical personnel and evaluate
within 48 hours
- Lead support and promote requirements, standards, policies and
- Compliance Program
- Code of Conduct
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Ensure Plan of Care are assessed for appropriateness of
clinical content, goals assessment and referrals to additional
- Provide training and education as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Active and unencumbered Nursing License in State (BSN or
- Minimum three (3) years' experience, within the last five (5)
years, in a medicare based home health agency
- one (1) year supervisory or management in Home health
- Valid CPR
- Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) experience preferred
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Petaluma , Director of Patient Care Services - RN, Healthcare , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!