Respiratory Care Practitioner II - Cardiopulmonary *Sign-on Bonus*
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: August 5, 2022
We are looking for a Respiratory Care Practitioner II for the
Cardiopulmonary Department at Providence Petaluma Valley Hospital.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire
Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus for eligible external candidates who
meet all conditions for payment - this is in addition to the
fantastic benefits and compensation package offered by Providence
that begin on your first day of employment.
Location: Petaluma, CA
Work Schedule: Part Time - 48 biweekly Hours
Shift: 12 hour, Nights
An RCP II is defined as an RCP that has acquired the Registered
Respiratory Therapist credential (RRT) from the National Board of
Respiratory Care. The RCP II will provide routine, emergent and
critical (neonatal to adult ) respiratory care to the area of
assignment under the direction of the Respiratory Care
- Demonstrates competent patient care assessment skills for all
- Delivers routine, emergent and critical respiratory care
(neonatal to adult) consistent with department policies and
procedures utilizing all medication, devices and equipment safely
- Establishes and implements goal oriented, outcomes driven
patient care plans according to guidelines.
- Educates patients, families, and health care team on all
aspects of Respiratory care.
- Provides consistent, appropriate, accurate documentation of
patient assessment and clinical data.
- Maintains a safe, clean environment for patients, visitors, and
members of the health care team.
- Contributes to the management and efficient operation of the
- Maintains commitment for self-growth and competency and a
willingness to evaluate/accept new techniques, concepts and
equipment as introduced.
- Participates as an active, cooperative professional member of
the Patient Care Team.
- Performs all responsibilities within the values and framework
of the philosophy of Petaluma Valley Hospital with Providence.
- Ability to communicate professionally.
- Exercises critical thinking skills in an environment which
includes varying, unpredictable, and crisis circumstances.
- Basic computer and data entry skills.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Coursework/Training - Graduate of an accredited College, in the
field of Respiratory Therapy.
- Coursework/Training - Training specific to area of
Experience : Experience in an acute (routine and critical)
respiratory care setting.
- Current California RCP license.
- Current RRT Certification.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Current NRP Certification.
- Current ACLS Certification.
- Current PALS Certification.
At Providence, our strength lies in Our Promise of "Know me, care
for me, ease my way." Working at our family of organizations means
that regardless of your role, we'll walk alongside you in your
career, supporting you so you can support others. We provide
best-in-class benefits and we foster an inclusive workplace where
diversity is valued, and everyone is essential, heard and
respected. Together, our 120,000 caregivers (all employees) serve
in over 50 hospitals, over 1,000 clinics and a full range of health
and social services across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico,
Oregon, Texas and Washington. As a comprehensive health care
organization, we are serving more people, advancing best practices
and continuing our more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor
Requsition ID: SR353928
Company: Providence Jobs
Job Category: Respiratory Care
Job Function: Clinical Care
Schedule: Part time
Career Track: Clinical Professional
Department: 7821 RESPIRATORY THERAPY PV
Address: CA Petaluma 400 N McDowell Blvd
Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender,
disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed,
national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited
by local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Petaluma , Respiratory Care Practitioner II - Cardiopulmonary *Sign-on Bonus*, Healthcare , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!