Respiratory Care Practitioner II - Cardiopulmonary *Sign-on Bonus*
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Description We are looking for a Respiratory Care Practitioner
II for the Cardiopulmonary Department at Providence Petaluma Valley
Hospital. Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will
receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire
system. Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus for eligible external candidates
who meet all conditions for payment - this is in addition to the
fantastic benefits and compensation package offered by Providence
that begin on your first day of employment. Location: Petaluma, CA
Work Schedule: Part Time - 48 biweekly Hours Shift: 12 hour, Nights
Job Summary: An RCP II is defined as an RCP that has acquired the
Registered Respiratory Therapist credential (RRT) from the National
Board of Respiratory Care. The RCP II will provide routine,
emergent and critical (neonatal to adult ) respiratory care to the
area of assignment under the direction of the Respiratory Care
Management. Essential Functions:
- Demonstrates competent patient care assessment skills for all
- Delivers routine, emergent and critical respiratory care
(neonatal to adult) consistent with department policies and
procedures utilizing all medication, devices and equipment safely
- Establishes and implements goal oriented, outcomes driven
patient care plans according to guidelines.
- Educates patients, families, and health care team on all
aspects of Respiratory care.
- Provides consistent, appropriate, accurate documentation of
patient assessment and clinical data.
- Maintains a safe, clean environment for patients, visitors, and
members of the health care team.
- Contributes to the management and efficient operation of the
- Maintains commitment for self-growth and competency and a
willingness to evaluate/accept new techniques, concepts and
equipment as introduced.
- Participates as an active, cooperative professional member of
the Patient Care Team.
- Performs all responsibilities within the values and framework
of the philosophy of Petaluma Valley Hospital with Providence.
- Ability to communicate professionally.
- Exercises critical thinking skills in an environment which
includes varying, unpredictable, and crisis circumstances.
- Basic computer and data entry skills. Minimum Position
Qualifications: Education :
- Coursework/Training - Graduate of an accredited College, in the
field of Respiratory Therapy.
- Coursework/Training - Training specific to area of assignment.
Experience : Experience in an acute (routine and critical)
respiratory care setting. License/Certification:
- Current California RCP license.
- Current RRT Certification.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Current NRP Certification.
- Current ACLS Certification.
- Current PALS Certification. About Providence At Providence, our
strength lies in Our Promise of "Know me, care for me, ease my
way." Working at our family of organizations means that regardless
of your role, we'll walk alongside you in your career, supporting
you so you can support others. We provide best-in-class benefits
and we foster an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, and
everyone is essential, heard and respected. Together, our 120,000
caregivers (all employees) serve in over 50 hospitals, over 1,000
clinics and a full range of health and social services across
Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and
Washington. As a comprehensive health care organization, we are
serving more people, advancing best practices and continuing our
more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable.
Requsition ID: SR353928 Company: Providence Jobs Job Category:
Respiratory Care Job Function: Clinical Care Schedule: Part time
Shift: Night Career Track: Clinical Professional Department: 7821
RESPIRATORY THERAPY PV Address: CA Petaluma 400 N McDowell Blvd
Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender,
disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed,
national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited
by local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Petaluma , Respiratory Care Practitioner II - Cardiopulmonary *Sign-on Bonus*, Healthcare , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!