Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Geriatrics opening in Petaluma, California. This and other rn
jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a LTC RN to
join our amazing team.Details of the LTC RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $1380.60 - $1690.92 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 10 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 NOC
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the LTC RN:
- Records patients' medical information and vital signs
- Assesses the patients' ability to do routine daily tasks
- Assists patients with such basic needs as dressing, eating, and
bathing, and encourages patients to do things for themselves to
retain feelings of independence and self-esteem
- Recognizes and manages geriatric syndromes common to older
adults, including: cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal,
urinary, hematological, musculoskeletal, endocrine, neurological,
psychiatric/psychosocial, integumentary, sensory and pain
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and
treatment of patientQualifications for the LTC RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Long Term
- Current BLS/BCLS Certification.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the LTC RN opening and one of our
dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keyphrases: gerontologist jobs, long term care nurse jobs, long
term care nursing jobs
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Petaluma , LTC RN, Healthcare , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!