Travel Vascular Tech
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: March 13, 2023
MedPro Healthcare Staffing , a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Vascular Tech for a contract
with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements
- Graduate of a formal vascular ultrasound program or equivalent
level of training and experience, in accordance with ICAVL
- Registered by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical
Sonographers (ARDMS) as Registered Vascular Technologist or by
Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) as Registered
Vascular Sonographer required.
- Minimum of eighteen months experience preferred; will consider
new graduate from an accredited vascular ultrasound program, or
Registry eligible applicant.
- Valid Basic Cardiac Life Support/CPR (BCLS) certification
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 Duties Responsibilities
- Performs noninvasive vascular ultrasound examinations,
demonstrating the skills and knowledge to assess technical data
reflective of patient status relative to age and specific needs,
and to assist in the interpretation of same, providing preliminary
impressions as appropriate.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence,
which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff
and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
About Agency MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission
certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we
have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare
facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
Experience -. If qualified and interested, please call for
immediate consideration. MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
disability, marital status or veteran status. Key Words: Vascular
Technician, Vascular Tech, RVT, Vascular
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Petaluma , Travel Vascular Tech, Healthcare , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...