LVN Patient Services Coordinator Home Health Full Time
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: May 21, 2023
DescriptionThe -Patient Services Coordinator -is directly
responsible for scheduling visits and communicating with field
staff, patients, physicians, etc. to maintain proper care
coordination and continuity of care. - The role also assists with
day-to-day office and staff managementResponsibilities
- Manages schedules for all patients. Edits schedule for agents
calling in sick, ensuring patients are reassigned timely. - Updates
agent unavailability in worker console.
- Initiates infection control forms as needed, sends the HRD the
completed "Employee Infection Report" to upload in the worker
- Serves as back up during the lunch hour and other busy times
including receiving calls from the field staff and assisting with
weekly case conferences. Refers clinical questions to Branch
Director as necessary.
- Maintains the client hospitalization log, including entering
coordination notes, and sending electronic log to all office,
field, and sales staff.
- Completes requested schedule as task appears on the action
screen. Ensures staff are scheduled for skilled nurse/injection
visits unless an aide supervisory visit is scheduled in conjunction
with the injection visit. -
- Completes requested schedules for all add-ons and applicable
- Schedules discharge visit / OASIS Collection or recert visit
following case conference when task appears on action screen.
- Schedules TIF OASIS collection visits and deletes remaining
- Reschedules declined or missed (if appropriate) visits.
- Processes reassigned and rescheduled visits.
- Ensures supervisory visits are scheduled.
- Runs all scheduling reports including Agent Summary Report and
Missed Visits Done on Paper Report.
- Prepares weekly Agent Schedules. Performs initial review of
weekly schedule for productivity / geographic issues and forwards
schedule to Branch Director for approval prior to distribution to
- Verifies visit paper notes in scheduling console as
- Assists with internal transfer of patients between branch
- If clinical, receives lab reports and assesses for normality,
fax a copy of lab to doctor, make a copy for the Case Manager, and
route to Medical Records Department. Initiate Employee / Patient
Infection Reports as necessary.
- If clinical, may be required to perform patient visits and / or
participate in on-call rotation.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, the ability to
interact well with a diverse group of individuals, strong
organizational skills, and the ability to manage and prioritize
- Must have at least 1 year of home health experience.
- Prior packet review / QI experience preferred.
- Coding certification is preferred.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license and automobile
- Must be currently licensed in the State of employment, if
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.Scheduled Weekly
Hours40Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith
estimate of starting base pay at the time of posting in Petaluma,
California. The pay range may be higher or lower based on
geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on
demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education,
-$37,800 - $52,050
-Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated
subsidiaries (collectively, "Humana") offers competitive benefits
that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are
designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare
decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life
extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides
medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings
plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal
holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave),
short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Petaluma , LVN Patient Services Coordinator Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...