Essential Duties & Functions
* Set up stations and collect all necessary supplies to prepare
menu for service.
* Prepares a variety of foods; meat, seafood, poultry,
vegetables, and other food items including pre-preparation of
ingredients for entrees (salad station, sandwich station, etc.) as
well as cooking on various kitchen equipment (broilers, ovens,
* Properly handle raw or prepared foods and non-food supplies;
cover, date, correctly store & rotate food items.
* Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at
line stations to assure a smooth service period.
* Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion
sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules,
policies and procedures.
* Use food preparation tools in accordance with manufactures
* Close the kitchen correctly and follow the closing checklist
for kitchen stations.
* Maintain a prepared and sanitary work area at all times.
* Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of
kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
* Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or
* Make sure all storage areas are tidy and all products are
* Constantly use safe and hygienic food handling practices.
* Returns dirty food preparation utensils to the appropriate
* Able to operate dishwashing equipment as needed.
* Other duties as assigned by Kitchen Manager or Lead Cook.
* At least (2) year experience in a food service preparing
* Must have ability to take directions and effectively perform
* Ability to produce high quality food in a fast paced
* Positive, customer service oriented attitude at all times.
* Strong knowledge of sanitary practices.
* Maintains proper grooming and dress code standards.
* Work ethic encourages strong urgency and quality in a team
* Ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
* Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
* Attention to detail.
* Reports directly to Kitchen Manager
* Frequent interaction with Kitchen and taproom teams
* Requires long periods of standing; moderate physical efforts
including but not limited to standing, carrying, bending,
stretching, stooping, pulling, pushing, and lifting up to 50
* Must be able to work flexible/rotating shifts, weekends,
holidays, and/or overtime as needed.
* Working conditions involve noise, changes in temperature,
kitchen elements such as heat, moisture, etc.
* May be required to work indoors/outdoors as required for