Store Team Leader (General Manager)
Company: Party City
Posted on: June 19, 2022
COME JOIN THE PARTYAt PCHI we create joy for our customers by
making it easy to create unforgettable memories. We are Customer
Obsessed. -Our Store Team Leader's lead by example and possess the
energy and enthusiasm to match our customers excitement while
providing an exceptional shopping experience. We are knowledgeable
about our products and services because we have the broadest and
best selection of party goods in the industry. We ensure we are
in-stock and easy to shop. We inspire our customers with exciting
concepts, themes, ideas and provide everything they need to bring
their party to life.At PCHI, our promise is -Customer First,
-People Matter, -It Can Be Done -and -Celebrate! We live our brand
every day and love to party!CUSTOMER-FIRST! (BRING OUR SERVICE
MODEL TO LIFE-FRIENDLY, EASY, ACCURATE)
- You will deliver an exceptional Customer experience by ensuring
we have the right Team Members in place through the selection,
training, and development of your team.
- You will cultivate an 'It can be done' attitude with your team
when it comes to overcoming obstacles and inspiring joy for our
- You will be responsible for providing the ultimate balloon
experience for our Customers.
- You will be responsible for executing best in class sales and
service strategies along with delivering on sales, profit, and
service targets, as well as delivering on all key talent
- You will reinforce exceptional Customer service behaviors
delivered by your team through accountability, recognition, and
- You will provide value to Customers by delivering a Customer
friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience.
- You will leverage technology to enhance the Customer service
experience for both our internal and external Customers.
- You will enable the store team to thrive in an environment of
frequent change through establishing a culture of inspiration and
commitment to the organization's goals and strategies.RESULTS
- You will leverage and understand all your business reports to
make daily decisions.
- You will drive sales growth in core businesses, balloons and
- You will oversee all aspects of merchandising and inventory
- You are responsible for managing payroll and store
- You are responsible for store planning, scheduling, and task
prioritization.DRIVE SALES AND OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
- You will lead an operationally efficient store, enabling a
sales and service culture.
- You will provide services and solutions that drive Customer
- You will deliver an outstanding Customer experience by focusing
on our service model (Friendly, Easy and Accurate).
- You will always prioritize Customer interactions over
tasks.CULTIVATE A CUSTOMER CENTRIC/ENGAGED TEAM
- You have full accountability for hiring, training, coaching,
and developing the store team to ensure they do what's right for
- You are responsible for creating an environment that promotes
Team Member engagement and retention.
- You will invest in training strategies/initiatives to enhance
skill and capabilities.
- You will create sustainable Talent Plans to fuel continued team
- Your role is critical in executing our company's purpose,
promise and priorities that are focused on our internal and
external Customers!PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- The replenishment process will require you to lift, push and
pull up to 25lbs daily.
- Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap
maintenance is required.
- Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise
for our customers.
- Ringing transactions on a register is required.
- Utilization of our helium system to fulfill customer orders is
required.---PARTY PERKS AND REWARDS
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- 401(K) Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Fun working environment
- Generous associate discount
- Lifestyle benefits
Keywords: Party City, Petaluma , Store Team Leader (General Manager), Hospitality & Tourism , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!