Beer Merchandiser- Day Shift
Company: Reyes Beer Division
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Company:Golden BrandsPosition Title:Beer Merchandiser- Day
ShiftJoin the #1 beer distributor in the United States! We are
hiring immediately and offering the following:
- Shift:Full-time with a 5:00am - 6:00am start time
- Pay:$20.00/Hour + Overtime
- Monthly Car and Mileage Reimbursement
- Benefits:Medical, Dental, Vision + more
- Independent work environment merchandising on a local route
close to home
- Opportunities for advancement into our sales, marketing, or
- Certified Great Place to Work 2022Position Summary:Seize the
Opportunity and join the largest #1 beer distributor in the United
States by fulfilling our Performance Promise and Purpose:
Connecting customers, consumers and brands every day, everywhere we
operateOur Merchandising Team supports our Sales & Delivery
departments by ensuring our products are up to date, our brands are
well represented, and our presence stands out in top retailers
nationwide. Merchandisers travel to grocery stores and other beer
outlets to ensure proper level of beer products are stocked,
maintained, displayed, and rotated correctly in accounts along
their route. Merchandisers help to maintain our relationships in
the market by continuing to develop our supplier brands while
providing best in class service.Are you interested in a career in
the beer industry? This is a great entry level role that can lead
to advancement opportunities with Sales & Delivery. We offer
competitive pay and benefits, best in class training, &
cutting-edge mobile app technology.Required Skills and Experience:
- A candidate must be 18 years of age or meet the minimum state
legal age requirements.
- Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an
acceptable driving record and valid drivers license, and maintain
auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by
the Company and state law.
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a
regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg products.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 6 months related experience (ie working in a distribution
warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock,
construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or
physical therapy environment, or other positions which require
continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
- A High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with a handheld ordering device.
- Beverage industry experience.
- Prior customer service experience in solving customer
issues/problem solving preferred.Physical Demands and Work
Environment:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as
delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in
this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due
to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies
will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the
basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Beer Division, Petaluma , Beer Merchandiser- Day Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!