Seasonal Associate - 24H115
Company: Carter's, Inc.
Posted on: September 12, 2023
If you are a CURRENT Carter's employee, you MUST apply through the
Internal Career Link within the My Career & Performance app in
Workday. Do not apply using the below external application.
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of
apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns
the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized
brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading
department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers
domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more
than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada,
and Mexico and online at www.carters.com, www.oshkosh.com,
www.cartersoshkosh.ca, and www.carters.com.mx. The Company's Child
of Mine brand is available at Walmart, its Just One You brand is
available at Target, and its Simple Joys brand is available on
Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand
for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in
Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at
Baby Clothing, Kids Clothes, Toddler Clothes - Carter's
Shop for baby clothing, baby necessities and essentials at
Carters.com, the most trusted name in baby, kids, and toddler
clothing. Shop our selection of cute baby & kids clothing.
The Seasonal Sales Associate is responsible for interacting with
customers and employees to create a positive store environment. The
SA maximizes sales by ensuring a neat, clean, and organized store.
Responsible for the execution of operational activities and
protecting Company assets through exceptional customer service. The
SA is responsible for providing information regarding product
benefits and ensuring that customers are satisfied with their
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION (TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES MOST
- Confidently and proactively helps resolve issues for customers
and can balance a number of customers in a busy retail
- Meets customer's needs by assisting with locating merchandise,
informing customers of promotions and revisiting frequently to
ensure a positive shopping experience.
- Expedites point of sale transactions at the time of the
- Completes floor replenishment and shipment as needed to ensure
customer satisfaction and size availability.
- Ensures store visual standards are set to company
- Executes replenishment process, recovers, and cleans the sales
floor to company standard.
- Completes merchandise floor sets according to visual standards
- Maintains solid product knowledge and merchandise
- Articulates current promotional events and the brand loyalty
program with the customer.
- Minimizes store loss by providing exceptional customer
- Maintains housekeeping standards to ensure a positive
experience for customers and team.
- Meets or exceeds company productivity standards for all
- Achieves daily goals as established by management.
- Establishes and maintains a cooperative working relationship
with all members of the team.
- Adapts performing assignments as requested.
- Supports management direction of store.
- Supports, trains, and coaches others to success.
- Adheres to all company policies and safety procedures as
directed by the company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated customer engagement skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and
- Retail/specialty apparel knowledge and experience
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; climb up and down a
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and
- Availability to meet the needs of the business that may include
days, nights, weekends and holidays as scheduled.
- Any availability changes must be approved by the Store Manager
and will be approved based on business needs.
- Scheduled working shifts from 3*-8 hours in length. *State of
NY minimum shift is 4 hours.
- Minimum number of hours is not guaranteed.
- Note: Carter's will regularly assess the business needs to
determine if any changes to this assignment are warranted. Since
this is a temporary assignment, I understand that at any point in
time my assignment may end, with or without notice.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The
duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of
management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that
are not listed in the job description.
Compensation for this position ranges from $9.00 to $19.50 based on
experience and location.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other
status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Carter's, Inc., Petaluma , Seasonal Associate - 24H115, Hospitality & Tourism , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!