Company: Simply Solar
Posted on: January 15, 2022
About the roleWith the dawning of a new year, Simply Solar, one
of the fastest-growing Bay Area Solar providers, is looking for a
full-time, experienced Recruiting Specialist to join our team of
motivated, intelligent, and incredible people!We value our
employees and need you to help us further develop our Talent
Acquisition strategy as a key part of the Human Resources team.
With a goal to reduce time-to-fill and bring on top talent across
the company, we need an enthusiastic ambassador who can effectively
promote Simply Solar to a wide variety of candidates. This role
involves screening and interviewing applicants as well as a
substantial amount of active sourcing and communication with
- Work with the team to attract, engage, and onboard top talent
for a variety of roles across the organization.
- Utilize available tools to source passive candidates and draw
them to our team .
- Network extensively to find potential candidates.
- Evaluate, recruit, and assist with onboarding qualified
- Assist with development of engaging job postings and effective
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with company
requirements, and recommend the best candidates to clients after a
detailed screening and skill assessment.
- Successfully nurture qualified candidates through the selection
process; conduct initial interviews when requested.
- Schedule interviews; assist with preparation of interview
questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Provide a positive candidate experience in alignment with
Simply Solar's brand and core values.
- Stay current on trends, emerging technologies and new and hard
to find skill sets
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Assist in optimization/streamlining of recruitment
- Assist with negotiating wage rates and other terms of
employment when needed.
- Work collaboratively with the various managers and HR Team
under the direction of the Human Resources Manager and CFO.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of full-time recruiting experience in a high-volume,
- Top candidates will enjoy regular interpersonal communication
and have the ability to quickly build rapport with people from
- Construction or similar industry recruiting experience
- Staffing/recruiting agency experience preferred
- Proven track record of successful placement of candidates in a
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Active listener with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to work
proactively to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices
applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- $55,000 - $75,000 per year depending on experience
- Plus annual performance bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- $10,000 Life Insurance Policy - 100% paid by us!
- 10 days PTO in your first year
- Plus 7 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- And more!
Keywords: Simply Solar, Petaluma , Recruiter, Human Resources , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!