CNC Operator and Programmer
Company: ATW Companies, Inc.
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Parmatech Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ATW
Companies based in Petaluma, CA, is a leading supplier of complex
custom manufactured metal components to demanding markets (medical,
industrial, defense, aerospace, etc.) -Parmatech deploys
established and emerging technologies such as Metal Injection
Molding (MIM), micro-machining, and 3D Printed Metal (3DPM) to
deliver consistent high quality product. -Parmatech is a pioneer in
MIM, developing, patenting, and licensing the technology in the
early 1970's to help kick start a market that is now over $2.5
Billion. - MIM is a low cost, high volume manufacturing process
producing parts to near net shape, reducing or eliminating the need
for secondary and machining operations. 3DPM is cutting edge
technology that can deliver concept to prototype in 2 weeks and
deliver complex shapes not possible with machining, casting or
molding. Parmatech has recently announced a partnership with HP in
launching the HP Metal Jet 3D printing system with the goal of
continuing Parmatech's pioneering spirit of developing cutting edge
metal fabrication technologies. -Parmatech has over forty-five
years of operational experience on the world stage of metals
fabrication, and in serving the Northern California community. Our
goal is to continue our history of success and sustainability in
business, culture, and community. The CNC Operator and Programmer
is responsible for producing machined parts by programming, setting
up and operating machining equipment in a production and
proto-typing environment at a level that supports the achievement
of the site's business goals and objectives. -#CB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Setup and operate CNC machining centers while ensuring the
setup will produce the necessary quality throughout and cycle times
are adhered to.
- Prove out, de-bug and give feedback on CNC programs.
- Write CNC programs as needed.
- Build and modify fixtures as necessary.
- Responsible for preparing and updating process documents for
jobs setup and operations.
- Provide input on job feasibility.
- Setup and operate secondary operations when cycle time of your
primary machine allows.
- Setup and operate manual equipment as necessary.
- Ensure all tools and materials necessary to keep work flowing
is available as needed.
- Responsible for Predictive and Preventative maintenance of all
Machine Shop equipment. QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a machining environment
- Strong computer skills including word processing, email and
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Proven problem solving and prioritization skills.
Keywords: ATW Companies, Inc., Petaluma , CNC Operator and Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!