Business Intelligence Developer
Posted on: July 27, 2022
ROLE: Business Intelligence DeveloperLOCATION: Petaluma, CA
- The Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence Developer is
responsible for planning, architecting, implementing and
maintaining the data warehouse and business intelligence tools.
This role requires the individual to be able to exhibit analysis
and discovery of internal and external data sources critical to
business decision makers, and the import, incorporation and
modeling of the information to deliver key performance indicators
for data driven business decisions. This position reports to the
Director of Information Technology.
- Collaborate with product stakeholders on creation and delivery
of on-demand and interactive BI/visualization solutions
- Identifying and developing data analysis to uncover areas of
- Responsible for verifying accuracy of data, and maintaining and
supporting the data warehouse.
- Design, implement and maintain ETL processes from multiple data
- Monitor the DWH and BI systems performance and integrity
provide corrective and preventative maintenance as required.
- Design and implement Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
solutions using Dimensional Modeling and Star Schema.
- Design and create reports and dashboards based on business
requirements using Qlik and other tools
- Develop reporting applications and data warehouse
- Investigate information issues and reporting problems.
- Become a subject matter expert with chosen business
intelligence tools and development standards and best practices
related to reports and all related objects.
- Write supporting documentation including technical
specifications, test scripts , test results, change control,
implementation checklists, production support instructions, data
models and data flow diagrams.
- Assist with additional I.T. related tasks as needed.
- Daily Support and administration tasks.
AREAS OF COMPETENCY
- 5+ years experience with the Microsoft BI Stack (T-SQL, SSIS,
SSAS, SSRS) to deliver advanced BI and Data solutions
- 5 + years MS-SQL/T SQL writing stored procedures and database
- Understand Data Warehousing principles and methodologies
- Desired Foundational knowledge of database principles
- Experience with Infor M3 ERP desired but not required
- 5 + years of experience with 1 or more Business Intelligence
- Experience with developing BI solutions supporting the all
areas of the company using Qlik
- Strong ability to translate business requirements into
technical terms. Also the ability to articulate technical concepts
in non-technical terms for business stakeholders
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills as it pertains to
- Excellent detail with strong critical-thinking, independent
research, and problem solving skills
Keywords: Kavaliro, Petaluma , Business Intelligence Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!