TSS Software Developer Senior (Power Platform) - REMOTE
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: SecretPublic Trust/Other Required: NoneJob Family: Software
DevelopmentWork with cutting-edge applications that help advance
the mission as a Sr. Software Developer at GDIT. Your work will
have you fully immersed in our clients domain in order to deliver
simple solutions for their complex needs. At GDIT, youll prioritize
the client while we prioritize your career.At GDIT, people are our
differentiator. As a Software Developer Senior , you will help
ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter Our work depends on a
Software Developer Senior to be responsible for the development and
administration of solutions in Power Platform to fulfill multiple
federal agency missions.Job Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy solutions built in Power BI,
Power Apps, and Power Automate.
- Integrate and build solutions with SharePoint Online and
- Develop flows and automation with Power Automate to increase
efficiency and effectiveness of organization.
- Develop easy-to-use interfaces and forms in Power Apps to drive
- Develop rich and compelling dashboards and reports in Power
- Collaborate with team members to define, analyze, understand,
and document business and technical requirements.
- Work with end users, stakeholders, and management to define and
create reports, dashboards, and data analysis products.
- Create process, technical architecture, design, and user guide
- Support architecture and design of Power Platform and
SharePoint Online roadmaps.
- Lead (and organize) small development and test teams driving
the design, creation, testing, and delivery of technical
- Grow junior talent through mentoring, partnership, and
- Contribute to the development of IT related, technical
processes reviews, postmortems, and continual process improvement
internally as well as for customers/stakeholders.
- Collaborate with technical staff to define implementation and
process best practices.
- Create estimations on effort required to develop Power Platform
- Other duties as assigned.WHAT YOULL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- The position requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or
IT related degree (or equivalent experience) , plus five (5) or
more years of IT experience.
- Microsoft certification in Power Platform or Azure (PL-900,
PL-600, PL-400, AZ-900).
- 3+ years of experience working with Power Platform solutions in
an enterprise environment.
- 3+ years of experience working with SharePoint Online.
- Experience in SQL Server, Azure SQL, or other relational
- Strong skillset in UI/UX.
- Strong skillsets in data visualization and report
- Excellent understanding of the Agile software testing process
and lifecycle, from smoke test to integration to production
- Knowledge of software development principles and
- Experience leading small development and/or test teams.
- Can identify, understand, document, and create functionality
aligning with customer value streams.
- Strong organization and time management skills while working in
a rapid software development environment.
- Excellent collaboration skills and can effectively works in a
- Must be able to identify and learn new technologies
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal
- US CitizenshipPreferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Information Technology
- Experience with Tableau and/or other business intelligence
- Experience and/or certifications in ServiceNow
- Knowledge of ITIL framework
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience with UiPath and/or other RPA tools
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar tool(s)
- Experience with PythonGDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
- Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidaysCOVID-19
Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to
all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees
and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require
employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the
federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.We are
GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government,
defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver.
Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical
missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in,
integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is
safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside
our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the
technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed
to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Petaluma , TSS Software Developer Senior (Power Platform) - REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!