Posted on: March 11, 2023
IMMEDIEATE NEED FOR A CALL CENTER, CUSTOMER SERVICE
Do you enjoy talking on the phone and have a great personality, positive attitude, and high-energy level?
Do you also have good computer skills and learn new applications quickly? Apply now to be considered for our upcoming new training class!
You can start your professional career with us where career advancement is up to you. Our CSR's who are star performers typically advance within the first year of beginning their new career.
- Answer inbound customer calls regarding new and existing service requests
- Assist in understanding and evaluating warranty coverage
- Document all calls
- Process claims for homeowners and assist with warranty coverage inquiries
- Create, cancel or re-open work items from and/or work orders
- Provide customers with all relevant information pertaining to the contract, claims or work order.
- Handle various dispatch activities
- Resolve customer and contractor scheduling conflicts
- Typically has 2 year's Customer Service experience in a call center environment.
- Good listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi task, prioritize and follow up Ability to overcome objections.
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Good stress tolerance.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Assessments may be associated with the hiring process We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
IMMEDIEATE NEED FOR A CALL CENTER, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE.
Keywords: , Petaluma , Call Center, IT / Software / Systems , Petaluma, California
here to apply!