Company: New Bay Area Non-Profit
Posted on: March 15, 2020
CHIEF FINANCIAL & OPERATION OFFICER (CFO-O) POSITION OPENINGNEW
BAY AREA NON PROFIT
WHO WE ARE
We are a new 501(c)(3) public charity with a mission of cultivating
curiosity to solve problems at any scale. We will be announced
publicly this fall.
We're looking for a Videographer to join our small and nimble team.
You have a passion for storytelling through the lens of a
As the Videographer, you will be responsible for:
- Working onsite daily onsite and our fine art storage facility
to film the processes and happenings with the organization and the
- Work independently to edit and catalog footage.
- Collaborate with and manage outside agencies and
- Work with other departments on a variety of video projects in
preparation for and following the launch of the organization.
WHO YOU MIGHT BE
You may have---
- 4+ years of experience working in film.
- Experience working autonomously and on small teams where you
roll up your sleeves and dig into whatever needs to be done.
- Worked in documentary and narrative formats.
- Interviewed subjects on camera.
You are someone who...
- Has experience working in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects
- Has expertise in strategic use of appropriate gear and a deep
understanding of light.
- Understands and implements proper care and upkeep to equipment
and file management.
- Has the ability to jump into any type of project (at any stage)
with a curious mindset, and a hunger to learn new methods and
technologies for cutting edge storytelling.
- Has a desire to make compelling content that is both engaging
- Welcomes and implements feedback and iterations to their work,
works well under deadline pressure, establishes organized, flexible
and efficient workflows.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are currently headquartered in Petaluma, with additional Bay
Area offices under development. Salary for this position is
competitive. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits
package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, and
generous holiday schedule and unlimited Paid Time Off.
We would like to have our Videographer to join us as soon as
We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment for
individuals who reflect a broad spectrum of identities, including
but not limited to gender, racial, ethnic, and social-economic
dimensions. We aim to maintain and develop a working environment
where individuals are welcomed to express their affiliations,
advocacy, associations, and appearance freely. We believe that
inclusion of diverse perspectives is essential to achieving our
long term vision and mission. We strongly encourage women, people
of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of
ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans in
occupations or positions where they are under represented to apply.
If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged
to self-identify, on either your application form, covering letter
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and
will not allow the discrimination against an applicant or employee
based on the basis of race, creed, religion, disability, color,
national origin, age, alienage or citizenship status, ancestry,
nationality, national origin, marital or domestic partnership or
civil union status, familial status, sex, pregnancy, gender
identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local law.
If you need assistance or accommodations due to a disability, email
us at .
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to byMarch
Keywords: New Bay Area Non-Profit, Petaluma , Videographer, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!