Cloud Account Executive - Central
Posted on: May 16, 2020
THIS IS A REMOTE-BASED POSITION LOCATED IN THE CENTRAL
The war for the subscriber is raging in our market. Cloud and
software innovators are aggressively pursuing the hearts and minds
of the subscriber through speed to market, analytics and creative
solutions. Traditionally, Communication Service Providers (CSPs)
have been outgunned and outmaneuvered as they struggle with legacy
systems that slow time to market, static tools that are expensive
and reactive while their go-to-market solutions are often
lackluster and two years behind the innovators. Until now.
Calix is helping the next-generation of CSPs build an entirely new
business model by transforming the way that CSP marketing
organizations reduce churn, grow revenue and attract new
subscribers. We are growing the solutions team that is responsible
for partnering with our client s marketing and product team to
transform their business through the power of cloud-based analytics
and fast-to-market software solutions. Over the last 10+ years
Calix has invested more than $800M into our platforms and cloud
solutions to enable CSPs to meet this challenge and win.
As part of the Marketing Strategy and Solutions team you will lead
and coach our customers to transform their go-to-market teams
starting with real-time behavioral analytics that help them
understand the needs of their subscriber and where opportunities
exist to reduce churn, grow revenue and attract new subscribers.
Leveraging those insights, you will partner with the Customer
Success team and the local sales team to help the CSP redefine
their multi-channel go-to-market strategy to launch go-to-market
strategies and solutions that deliver results.
Being a world-class seller, on the Marketing Strategy and Solutions
team you will:
* Contribute to and execute on the overall account plan for the
accounts you are selling into to deliver maximum revenue potential
as our customers launch their go-to-market plans leveraging the
power of the cloud and fast-to-market solutions.
* Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to
C-level executives and business leaders the value of Calix
Marketing Cloud, Customer Success and our Smart Home & Business
* Evangelize and promote the Calix Cloud and Smart Home & Business
vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and
account specific initiatives.
* Use the latest tools, including salesforce.com and its many
add-ins to understand your market opportunity, competitors (Both
our competitors and the CSP s competitors), coordinate as a virtual
team, forecast sales activity and revenue while helping our clients
succeed in their market.
Calix is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will
be empowered to sell business applications solutions and be set up
for success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart,
ambitious sales leaders, who are constantly learning and growing,
while fulfilling our mission of enabling our client s success in a
respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
At Calix, integrity, teamwork, constant learning and growth are as
important as talent and effort. Successful Calix team members are
rewarded with both opportunity to grow their career and one of the
most aggressive total compensation packages in the industry.
* 5+ years of quota carrying software/cloud sales and account
* A passion for and deep understanding of marketing tools and
techniques, and product management processes.
* Ability to learn the business of our customers, their
go-to-market best practices and coach their teams to success.
* Experience working in virtual teams, with solutions engineers,
customer success and the dedicated account teams to manage sales
cycles from business champion to CEO/CFO/GM level.
* Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles and
demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management.
* Demonstrated solution and consultative selling experience, as
this role will be focused on acting as the trusted advisor to the
business units of our CSP customers.
* A passion for learning new solutions and technologies while being
passionate about marketing and product management. The candidate
will be constantly learning and leveraging those learnings to raise
the performance of their customers in partnership with the Customer
* The calix team is distributed, and most team members enjoy the
opportunity to work remotely. This high-performance culture fosters
a competitive, collaborative and cooperative environment where
successful team members understand what it takes to partner
internally and externally to drive client success.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Experience selling cloud solutions platforms and business
solutions, preferably into marketing and product management
* Understanding and passion for solutions such as social media
platforms, marketing innovation, internet of things, business
solutions and best practices.
* Enterprise cloud or software solutions expertise preferred.
* Passion for learning and the drive to succeed.
* Proficiency in sales methodologies such as SPIN selling, Karrass
negotiation training, salesforce.com expected.
* Post-secondary education and a demonstrated track record of
ongoing learning preferred.
* Central Region
Keywords: Calix, Petaluma , Cloud Account Executive - Central, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!