LOOKING FOR A CLASS A DRIVER/HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR FOR A
CONCRETE COMPANY IN PETALUMA
Will be working around Petaluma and Santa Rosa.
This person will be moving materials such as broken concrete,
dirt, rocks etc. around the job site into waste areas and will
load/unload dump trucks to clear up job sites
* Equipment Operation
* Capable of operating multiple pieces of construction equipment
used in underground construction, base preparation and
construction, and paving.
* Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate
* Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
* Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment, and clean,
lubricate and refill the equipment as necessary.
* Maneuver heavy equipment into loading or unloading positions,
following signals from loading crew as needed; check that the
vehicle position is correct and any special loading equipment is
* Use various pieces of equipment to perform fine grading and
finishing, sloping and banking, back-filling, demolition, ditching,
loading, excavating and stockpiling.
* Operate equipment on public roadways, maintaining proper
awareness of ones surroundings.
* Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth
operation of the equipment.
* Other construction related duties as required.
This is a morning opportunity paying $25-35/hr depending on
Please call Cristina for more information at 707-430-0858.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at