**This position offers growth potential, competitive starting
salary and a lucrative commission incentive.
Safety-Kleen in Rohnert Park, CA is looking for Class B Driver
to join their safety conscious team! Route Drivers service customer
locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil
companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, commercial
and industrial businesses, etc. and will provide onsite service for
parts washer machines and sell lube. This position is local, home
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
* Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
* Competitive wages
* Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
* Group 401K with company matching component
* Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
* Positive and safe work environments
* Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
* Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
* Operate a Class B Tanker Truck or a Box Truck with air
* Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of parts cleaning solvent and
clean parts washers;
* Pick up 55-gallon containers of various fluids, dirt, debris
and oil filters;
* Up-sell at existing customer locations and cold calling new
businesses to generate growth in the territory.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
* Class B CDL license required;
* Ability to obtain hazmat endorsement upon hire;
* Ability to drive a manual transmission preferred;
* Route sales experience highly preferred;
* Ability to use a mobile hand held computer
* Capacity to deal with change and make smart business decisions
on the road.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety
Kleen? Click Here (https://vimeo.com/342361078/050acc244c) to view
a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment
to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our
entire business model revolves around keeping North American
businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual
revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and
market leader in industrial hazardous waste management,
parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200
million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest
re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more
than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.