Order Fulfillment Coordinator
Company: ScanSource, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Intelisys, a ScanSource company (NASDAQ: SCSC) located in the
North Bay, is the industry's leading Technology Services
Distributor and has been named as North Bay Business Journal's
"Best Places to Work" for the fourth time. Intelisys is also
recognized as an Entrepreneur Magazine winner of the "Best
Entrepreneurial Companies in America Award". We are looking for an
Order Fulfillment Coordinator that would serve as the subject
matter experts on non-complex LEC/Cable Supplier product and
services. Our Partners and Suppliers rely on the Order Fulfillment
Coordinator to manage post-order activity. This position is also a
resource on Supplier product & processes, Supplier paperwork, order
entry, order and implementation intervals, trouble resolution,
escalations, and day-to-day process improvements at Intelisys.
- Provides LEC/Cable product and process support information to
Partners by responding to requests and prioritizing concerns to
clear problem backlog.
- Acts as the liaison between LEC/Cable Suppliers and the
Partners for order, billing, account maintenance, and trouble
- Provides post-sales support for a minimum of two Suppliers by
supplying ordering paperwork; answering questions regarding forms
and order processes; confirming the accuracy of the completed
paperwork; assisting with problem resolution and escalations.
- Interfaces with Sales Partner & customer to verify order data
and assists with completing requirement documents for new and
existing customers - credit application, Letter of Authorization,
order form, and contract, if required.
- Subject matter expert on non-complex order processing -
scrubbing order documents, submitting orders to Suppliers, tracking
order and implementation status as needed, and verifying product
ordered installs per customer's request.
- Tracks orders to ensure completion; provides timely and
accurate updates to Partners.
- Interacts with the Intelisys Partner Support team to provide
supplier-specific processing and implementation guidelines.
- Demonstrates product knowledge by successfully completing
Supplier training on products and processes and passing applicable
- Responsible for partner and customer satisfaction.
- Assists with training newer team members.
- Attend Company and team meetings as well as onsite and offsite
supplier trainings and events.
- Provides back-up support as needed.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Key Working Relationships: Sales Partners, Supplier Partners,
Partner Support Team, Marketing, Supplier Managers, and the
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of
training are provided.
- High school diploma. College studies or equivalent work
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Call center experience a plus.
- Office experience a plus.
- Telecommunications experience a plus.
- Superior proficiency in computer usage, the Internet, the
Microsoft Office suite of applications. Must have the ability to
learn supplier-specific systems and industry-specific software
- Excellent communication skills in writing and speaking.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well
as perform assignments autonomously.
Keywords: ScanSource, Inc., Petaluma , Order Fulfillment Coordinator, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!