One Legal is committed to simplifying the litigation process by
connecting our customers to their court cases through innovative
technology and amazing customer support.
One Legal is building the most trusted marketplace dedicated to
legal professionals and litigants.
- Law Degree or equivalent experience
- Customer Service Experience
You are reliable, learn quickly and can multitask. You enjoy
helping people and are graceful under pressure. You want to be part
of a team that is challenged daily. Your communication, both
written and oral, are well above average. You have worked in a
corporate environment in the past and understand what it means to
be professional. You are coachable and look for ways to improve
yourself, your team and your company. You understand that the key
to taking care of customers is being empathetic and having active
Performs a variety of general office duties at the direction of
the Fulfillment Manager as described below. Communicates with
customers regarding the status and completion of customer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Data entry, including editing new assignments, updating and
closing existing assignments
- Prepares and assembles legal documents for filing with the
court or for service of process
- Responsible for knowing document requirements and
filing/research procedures of the court and/or service of process
procedures and codes as they pertain to completion of One Legal
- Delivers knowledgeable, efficient and accurate customer service
via phone, fax and email to One Legal customers
- Works with leads to audit data using a variety of reports and
other tools with goal of keeping errors to a minimum
- Organizes and files paperwork within the office
- Prepares reports as requested
At One Legal we consider every candidate on his or her
individual merits. However, possession of the following will help
to differentiate you from the field.
- Previous customer contact experience, preferably in a corporate
- Email and chat experience a plus
- Experience in SalesForce / ServiceCloud a plus
- Stable work history over the past 5 years
- Previous work in the legal industry a plus
We offer a great compensation package, with paid vacation and
sick time, flexible working options, a fun and casual work
environment, a competitive benefits plan, and the opportunity to be
part of a team that is shaping the future of legal technology.
As a bonus, youll be working out of our headquarters* in
beautiful Sonoma County (Petaluma), just 35 traffic-free minutes
north of the Golden Gate Bridge.
*our beautiful office is closed due to COVID-19. This position will
be working remotely from home until further notice.
You have been redirected to a One Legal job page