Onsite Beer & Equipment Specialist (Tues-Sat)
Company: Heineken France
Posted on: June 6, 2021
There's Always a Seat at Our Bar
The Lagunitas Brewing Company began on a kitchen stove in
Northern California in 1993 and has always looked to the future -
whether supporting local communities by turning beer into money for
the cause, or fueling stories, songs, and experiences with our IPA.
Wherever you go: Beer Speaks, People Mumble.
About the Role
The Beer & Equipment Specialist is responsible for pulling,
stocking and maintaining all beer and equipment throughout the
Taproom and brewery. Assists customers with pulling keg and case
orders, facilitates employee case distribution, and supports
on-site facilities operations and events.
What You'll Do
- Utilizes and operates material handling equipment such as
forklifts and hand lifts to move, convey or hoist kegs and cases of
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and operation of
all beer lines, product stock, and keg boxes.
- Organize day-to-day requests based on priority and
- Weekly order receipt, tracking and distribution of Employee
- Maintain adequate stock and organization of beer equipment and
- Constant communication regarding beer availability with
- Coordinates the supplying and/or loading product as requested
by Taproom Manager, Store Manager, Donations Manager and Marketing
- Check and stocks Loft area as needed.
- Completes departmental paperwork as required.
- Other duties and projects as directed by manager.
What We're Lookin' For
- Craft Beer and Beer System knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Performs duties with an emphasis on organizational skills and
attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule, as well as weekend
hours, as required.
- Experience in operating forklifts and hand lifts to move,
convey, or hoist shipments from shipping-and-receiving platform to
storage or work area.
- Able to work in a manner consistent with plant/warehouse safety
and product quality.
- Cicerone Server Certified.
- Reports directly to the Security and Facilities Manager.
- Majority of shift is spent standing and walking.
- Ability to bend, twist, turn, lift, carry, push, and pull.
- Ability to lift up to 170 lbs.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Work environment is majority in a production environment or
outside in the elements and inclement weather conditions.
Come as You Are
At Lagunitas, we welcome people (and dogs) from all walks of
life. Anyone, regardless of their race, creed, nation of origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability
status, veteran status, marital status, or age, has a home here.
Love, progress, and acceptance will always have a seat at our
Nearest Major Market: Santa Rosa
Nearest Secondary Market: Petaluma
Job Segment: Warehouse, Shipping and Receiving, System
Administrator, Manufacturing, Operations, Technology
Keywords: Heineken France, Petaluma , Onsite Beer & Equipment Specialist (Tues-Sat), Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!