Part Time Floor Supervisor- Van Heusen
Company: Phillips - Van Heusen Corporation
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Position Guidelines- Floor Supervisor
Floor Supervisor is an entry-level management position. A Floor
Supervisor shares in the responsibility for the overall performance
the store and assists Store Management with generating sales
potential, recruiting and developing staff, maintaining store
appearance, controlling expenses and shortages.
- Maximize sales volume.
- Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with
division philosophy and direction.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing Sales
- Develop proficiency in all operational policies and
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES
- Ensure customer service is the #1 priority.
- Effectively supervise the sales floor to ensure customer /
associate awareness at all times.
- Understand and create awareness of the factors to impact sales
- Motivate and develop associates to meet goals /
- Clearly delegate activities and follow-up on all
- Demonstrate teamwork with-in store and company.
- Take initiative and use sound judgement.
- Lead by example.
- Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
- Follow specific divisional dress code policy.
- Ensure that store staff is treated professionally, courteously
- Involve store staff in accomplishing store goals.
- Take an active role in own development.
- Communicate staff concerns to management.
- Support all company / management decisions.
- Execute and follow-up on all operational policies, procedures
- Execute and follow-up Inventory Shrinkage Improvement
- Ensure accuracy in all paperwork.
- Maintain store appearance to reflect division standard.
- Replenish merchandise on a timely basis.
- Have knowledge of the store merchandise.
- Have knowledge of sales floor and stockroom organization.
- Keep management informed of all merchandise-related
- Executes markdowns and re-merchandise as needed.
- POS set-up is timely and effective.
- Executes and maintains divisional marketing directives.
- Interpret and execute floor plans and guidelines
- Retail background preferred
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity
employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis
of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent
with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender
identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information,
physical or mental disability, military status or any other
characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In
addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a
strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring
that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely
on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational
background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve
these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH
prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting
or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior
wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with
the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to
disclose this salary history information to PVH
Keywords: Phillips - Van Heusen Corporation, Petaluma , Part Time Floor Supervisor- Van Heusen, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!