Maintenance Technician I
Company: Parmatech Corp.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Parmatech Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ATW
Companies based in Petaluma, CA, is a leading supplier of complex
custom manufactured metal components to demanding markets (medical,
industrial, defense, aerospace, etc.) Parmatech deploys established
and emerging technologies such as Metal Injection Molding (MIM),
micro-machining, and 3D Printed Metal (3DPM) to deliver consistent
high quality product. Parmatech is a pioneer in MIM, developing,
patenting, and licensing the technology in the early 1970's to help
kick start a market that is now over $2.5 Billion. MIM is a low
cost, high volume manufacturing process producing parts to near net
shape, reducing or eliminating the need for secondary and machining
operations. 3DPM is cutting edge technology that can deliver
concept to prototype in 2 weeks and deliver complex shapes not
possible with machining, casting or molding. Parmatech has recently
announced a partnership with HP in launching the HP Metal Jet 3D
printing system with the goal of continuing Parmatech's pioneering
spirit of developing cutting edge metal fabrication technologies.
Parmatech has over forty-five years of operational experience on
the world stage of metals fabrication, and in serving the Northern
California community. Our goal is to continue our history of
success and sustainability in business, culture, and community.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Maintenance Technician
is to ensure all equipment, buildings, and property in optimal
working condition through preventive and predictive maintenance,
continuous improvement projects and repair work based on thorough
root cause analysis.#CB
- Plans all predictive and preventative maintenance in a high
quality and cost effective manner.
- Provides technical assistance and advice to production
employees to facilitate performance of routine machine
- Responsible for the design, modification, adaptation,
installation, improvement, optimization and maintenance of
equipment, controls and facilities.
- Routinely inspects and maintains building and installed
- Assists with the installation and modification of building
- Acts as agent for procurement of service contracts/repair work;
assist with purchase of many facility fixtures and equipment.
- Responds in a timely fashion to problems related to facility
maintenance and repair.
- Makes recommendations to upgrade maintenance operations and/or
implement savings opportunities.
- Maintains a clean, safe working environment.
- Prepares required reports and correspondence.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- One or two years related experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, industrial
maintenance and other generally accepted maintenance skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels
and from various backgrounds.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
and committees skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound
- Solid English language skills both written and oral.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
Keywords: Parmatech Corp., Petaluma , Maintenance Technician I, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!