Quality Specialist II
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Implement and maintain Quality Systems to ensure the
measurement of progress towards key quality goals and
- Maintain and develop the quality system to fulfill requirements
(e.g. ISO 9001 and 13485).
- Coordinate Management Reviews of the Quality System are held
and properly documented to reflect the status of the Quality System
effectiveness and resulting corrective actions and improvement
plans/action items. Collect the information and prepare the
presentation (power point) for MR meeting. Write the minute.
- Coordinate the Petaluma internal audits to ensure compliance in
a timely manner. Adherence 100% to the Calendar, planning the
agenda, distribute the verification list to the auditors team,
attend opening and closure meeting, write the audit report, track
the Non Conformances raised in the audit (Trackwise and hard
- Support on external audits, Customers, Corporate and
registration Body- BSI; track the Non Conformances raised in the
audit (Trackwise and hard copy).
- Support the team with Customer Complaints and CAPAs.
- Support to Document Control area with activities needed in the
- Participate actively in process improvement projects
- Support with external parties on matters relating to the
Quality Management System
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Petaluma , Quality Specialist II, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!