RN Psych Behavioral Health - Home Health - $15K Bonus Package
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As a Behavioral Health RN Case Manager, you will have the
ability to work at the top of your licensure while working
one-on-one with your clients to provide them customized care. Under
the guidance of your supervising physician, you will develop plans
of care and utilize nursing theories, skills and techniques to
provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
- Maintain the delivery of quality patient care with a specialty
in the area of behavioral/mental health.
- Combine the activities of direct and indirect care provided to
- Partner with physicians, social work and BH treatment team to
carry out plan of care.
- Perform patient assessments, develop patients care plans,
evaluate patients care plans' effectiveness, modify as appropriate,
and document all patient care as appropriate.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Baccalaureate or Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma
Graduate. Possess and maintain current CPR certification
- A minimum of two years psychiatric experience in an inpatient
setting is required for an ADN, and one year experience for a
- One year experience in medicine in a hospital setting strongly
preferred. Home care experience not required
- Licensed and current registration to practice as a registered
professional nurse in your state of residence
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order
Keywords: AccentCare, Petaluma , RN Psych Behavioral Health - Home Health - $15K Bonus Package, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!