Mechanical Design Engineer - Intern
Company: Enphase Energy
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Enphase, we think big. We're on a mission to bring solar
energy to the next level, one where it's ready to meet the energy
demands of an entire globe. As we work towards our vision for a
solar-powered planet, we need visionary and talented recent
graduates to join our Austin, Texas based team as Mechanical Design
We are a values driven company and we are committed to
innovation, quality and responsibility. If these are your values,
too, you could be the next to join us on our quest for a more
- Mechanical design of components and assemblies
- Producing detailed drawings
- Releasing part designs for high volume manufacturing
- Releasing and maintaining product documentation
- Creating and testing to mechanical design specifications
- Collaboration with industrial design firms, suppliers, and
- Verify analysis results with real-life testing.
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in or exposure to design including Injection
Moulding, Sheet metal, and CNC Machining processes
- Experience with Solidworks, including surfacing tools.
- Possess excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Demonstrate accuracy and precision in your work.
What would make you stand out?
- Experience using tools such as Solidworks Simulation for FEA
and/or thermal analysis.
- Experience verifying studies with real-life testing.
- Experience with consumer products
- Experience with Top-down modelling strategies such as Master
- Experience with Solidworks PDM
Keywords: Enphase Energy, Petaluma , Mechanical Design Engineer - Intern, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!