Inventory Control I
Company: Parmatech Corp.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Parmatech Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ATW
Companies based in Petaluma, CA, is a leading supplier of complex
custom manufactured metal components to demanding markets (medical,
industrial, defense, aerospace, etc.) Parmatech deploys established
and emerging technologies such as Metal Injection Molding (MIM),
micro-machining, and 3D Printed Metal (3DPM) to deliver consistent
high quality product. Parmatech is a pioneer in MIM, developing,
patenting, and licensing the technology in the early 1970's to help
kick start a market that is now over $2.5 Billion. MIM is a low
cost, high volume manufacturing process producing parts to near net
shape, reducing or eliminating the need for secondary and machining
operations. 3DPM is cutting edge technology that can deliver
concept to prototype in 2 weeks and deliver complex shapes not
possible with machining, casting or molding. Parmatech has recently
announced a partnership with HP in launching the HP Metal Jet 3D
printing system with the goal of continuing Parmatech's pioneering
spirit of developing cutting edge metal fabrication technologies.
Parmatech has over forty-five years of operational experience on
the world stage of metals fabrication, and in serving the Northern
California community. Our goal is to continue our history of
success and sustainability in business, culture, and community.
The primary responsibility of the Inventory Control is
maintaining control of finished goods (FG) and raw material (RAW)
inventories, production lot/serial number control, and the
functions that affect this inventory including; shipping and
receiving, returned material reconciliation, inventory cycle
counts, proper packaging and identification of inventory,
maintaining proper stock levels, and suitable organization of
The following reflects management's definition of essential
functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be
assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons.
- Receives product/supplies from manufacturing, subcontractors,
suppliers, and customers, verifies quantity and documentation are
correct, appropriately repacks and labels items (as required), and
performs necessary transactions in MRP system and selected carrier
- Prepares product for shipment to subcontractors and customers,
verifies quantity and documentation are correct, appropriately
repacks and labels items (as required), and performs necessary
transactions in MRP system and selected carrier system
- Responsible for maintaining control of serialized product,
including the log of current disposition for all serialized product
including periodic serial number audits to ensure accuracy of
location/disposition to the log
- Responsible for periodic cycle counts on inventory to ensure
accuracy to the MRP system
- Maintains inventory of packing and shipping materials, standard
production supplies, safety supplies, and other items setup as
standard replenishment items
- Coordinates internal activities with outside services for
domestic and international shipments.
- Prepares bill of lading, shipping information for packing lists
and help load shipments onto carrier as needed.
- Prepares, maintains, and distributes accurate documentation of
all goods shipped and received.
- Makes sure that receiving paperwork is signed, dated, and
entered into the computer system.
- Documents all parts going to suppliers, customers, and
miscellaneous, and enters information into computer system.
- Maintain secure & easily identified inventory of parts for
- Packages goods in accordance with customer and Parmatech
- Prepares paperwork for packing list and invoicing.
- Arranges for routine and special services from carriers.
- Follows established procedures regarding freight rates.
- Maintains accurate records and logs as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years' inventory control and shipping/receiving
experience or equivalent industry experience as determined by
- Strong knowledge of inventory control and shipping/receiving
procedures, practices and available means of transportation.
- 2 or more years' forklift experience - CA location
- Strong knowledge of U.S. and international shipping
- Familiar with MRP systems.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Detail oriented in regards to workmanship & efficiency.
- Prioritizing & Organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Computer skills including typing and proofreading skills.
Keywords: Parmatech Corp., Petaluma , Inventory Control I, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!