Temporary Part-Time Pharmacist
Company: Raley's and BelAir
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Relief Pharmacist works under the general guidance of the
Pharmacy Manager (PIC) to assist in the overall operation of the
site pharmacy operation. Provides a contemporary patient-centric
retail pharmacy focus by taking time to speak to patients and
establish high quality professional care to customers.
- Be a valuable part of a family-owned company who has been
infusing customers' lives with health and happiness for the past 80
- Apply and enhance your clinical skills in immunizations, MTM,
and travel health (at selected locations).
- Practice with generous staffing, including overlapping
pharmacist shifts at most locations.
Assists in the operation of assigned pharmacy which includes
providing exceptional customer service and efficiency in processing
prescriptions. Monitors patients to insure therapeutic outcomes and
minimize adverse drug effects. Consults patients in a professional
manner to ensure patient understanding of drug therapy plans and
outcomes. Helps to ensure location compliance to all local, state,
federal laws, and company policies and procedures. Participates in
developing open communications between store staff and pharmacy
department so as to improve morale, awareness of company programs,
and support of company objectives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Degree in Pharmacy required (B.S. or
PharmD).Licensed pharmacist in state where working.
- Knowledge of laws governing OTC drugs, pharmacy products and
third party plans.
- Knowledge Pharmacy Policy & Procedure Procedures.
- Knowledge of financial reports and their use.
- High degree of initiative and accuracy.
- Self-motivated with the ability to complete work with a minimum
of supervision under rigid time constraints.
- Customer relations skills including meeting customer needs and
establishing an exceptional service environment.
- Demonstrates sound business ethics.
- Working knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft
office, Access, Excel, and Word
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize work.
- Interpersonal skills including building relationships and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to effectively understand customers and employees'
- Ability to work different schedules to meet store and customer
- Must have State-issued license for Pharmacist in state where
- Immunization Certificate as required.
Keywords: Raley's and BelAir, Petaluma , Temporary Part-Time Pharmacist, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!