Loan Documentation Associate
Company: Bank of Marin
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Bank of Marin, voted by our employees as one of the "Best Places
to Work" in the North Bay Business Journal fourteen years in a row,
is looking for a Loan Documentation Associate to join our Loan
Documentation team in Petaluma.
In a team-oriented environment, the Loan Documentation Associate
supports the loan documentation function of the Bank by preparing
loan documents for, all consumer loans, and small business loans,
ensuring that all bank policies, procedures and compliance
regulations are adhered to; meet customer, officer and department
standards and expectations for accuracy and efficiency.
- Thoroughly review incoming documentation requests for
completeness while determining appropriate documentation required
for all consumer loans and small business loans. Set-up or update
existing Customer Information on FIS System.
- Prepare loan documentation for all consumer loans and small
business loans using Laser Pro system.
- Complete documentation checklists; e-mail loan documents; and
submit package to loan operations for follow-up.
- Review loans to determine if HMDA applies and coded
- Review CRA worksheet for accuracy.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities required:
- Ability to understand and interpret a variety of documents to
ensure accuracy in documentation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in team setting.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, employees
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability understand lending regulations (i.e. Truth in Lending,
RESPA, ECOA, HMDA, CRA, Reg. O and Flood Insurance).
- Ability to understand and use Laser Pro, MS Word, Excel, and
Professional / Educational Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience in Loan Operations Boarding; or
minimum of 3 years in banking operations.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college
or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and
experience and/or training.
The Bank of Marin is a growing public company with career
advancement opportunities. We offer competitive compensation and
comprehensive benefit programs including medical, dental, vision,
401K, profit sharing and employee stock ownership plans, tuition
reimbursement, and an employee volunteer program. Bank of Marin is
an equal opportunity employer.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: Bank of Marin, Petaluma , Loan Documentation Associate, Other , Petaluma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!